Old 06-04-2019, 08:02 PM

we have two hungry slaves there waiting for the cats to shit in slaves mouth. Lucky day for them becuse both Cats have to shit a lot, so everybody is happy!
As a degustif we have a bottle full of morning piss!
Scat Cats
Models: mikadoshop

Duration: 7 min 49 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: Windows Media
Size: 303 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-04-2019, 08:04 PM

I made the biggest shit ever!
Models: HotDirtyIvone

Duration: 7 min 1 s
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 264 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-04-2019, 08:14 PM

I enjoy your suffering on so many levels.
There is the pain from my whip, the suffering from being forced to swallow my shit and the pain that comes from contemplating my superior beauty and the knowledge that you could never be with a woman as beautiful and sophisticated as me-except as a toilet.
This is the kind of pain that seeing me in my elegant dress and observing my refined walk causes you. For a man, seeing a woman pull up her dress over that beautiful ass would mean he is about to have the greatest pleasure imaginable and engage in the ultimate act confirming his manhood. For you, seeing the skirt slide up over my firm ass checks means only humiliation. It means that it is time for me to shit. It means you are about to undergo the ultimate degrading act, the negation of not only your manhood, but your humanity. It means that YOU ARE A TOILET.
I rest my rosebud right against your mouth until I deposit my wastes right in your gullet and slap your dick.
After I dismount I find I have still more to give you.
The slave moves the camera so perverts masturbating at home can get the best view. Make sure you EAT YOUR CUM FOR ME. I want to enjoy your suffering, too!
Models: MistressAnna

Duration: 9 min 39 s
Size: 815 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-04-2019, 08:22 PM

I love playing with my poop in public! Check out this massive collection of my favorite public adventures!
Going to Work
https://www.scatshop.com/shop/poop-v...going-to-work/
I'm in my car driving to work. My pussy is dripping and so horny. I pull out the toy and lick it, then shove it back into my hole! I'm so turned on I'm not going to make it to work! I need to hurry home so I can masturbate until I cum! But first I'll drive though a busy shopping center parking lot so everyone can see me! I wonder what people think when they see me driving around with my face covered in poop!
Dirty Shit Licker
https://www.scatshop.com/shop/poop-v...y-shit-licker/
Do you want to watch me fuck my dirty asshole until my toy comes out brown with my shit!?
Mmm! It's such a pretty toy all covered in shit! It's time to lick it clean! Watch me lick all my fresh delicious shit off my pretty glass toy! I love getting my toys all nice and dirty! Then I love to lick them clean and pretend that it's your cock I'm licking clean!
Public Full Body Shit Smear!
https://www.scatshop.com/shop/poop-v...dy-shit-smear/
I take a nice drive out to the middle of nowhere. I'm deep in the woods but I'm pretty close to a road. The country boys use this road to get to a great mudding spot. I wonder what those boys would do if they came across a naked girl smearing shit all over her body! I get so turned on at the thought of someone seeing me! I take out my little dildo and fuck myself until I cum, smelling my shit smeared body!
Reservoir Dumps!
https://www.scatshop.com/shop/poop-v...servoir-dumps/
It's early morning down by the reservoir. The campground is above me. I can hear people moving about and I can see several trailers and motor homes. But I have to shit so bad! I walked all the way down the hill and the toilet is so far away! I have no choice but to shit right here on the reservoir where anyone could see me! I lift up my dress and let out a huge stream of piss! hen My asshole burst open and tons of soft moist shit come shooting out of my ass! At one point I even grow a tail! A tail make of my poo!
Baggie oF DoOoM!
https://www.scatshop.com/shop/poop-videos/baggie-dooom/
It's time for a little drive! I have shit all over my face and all over my pussy and in between my toes! My pussy is dripping at the thought of anyone catching me covered in shit! It turns me on so much!
I find a nice little spot to get out of the car and show off my shitty squishy toes and my poo covered pussy! I love standing out on the street where anyone could see me! My pussy get so wet and turned on!
Extreme Public - Shit Covered Face!
https://www.scatshop.com/shop/public...-covered-face/
I cover my face in my fresh shit! It smells so good!
There is a man playing with his dogs at the park where I stopped! He keeps looking at me!
After my face is covered I start to drive! There are so many people looking at me! It's turning me on so much! I think about how hot it would be to walk down a busy street with shit all over my face! Do I dare?
Check out these other amazing public poo videos:
https://www.scatshop.com/shop/pantyj...hit-adventure/
https://www.scatshop.com/shop/poop-v...lic-hikie-poo/
Models: SamanthaStarfish

Duration: 21 min 11 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 1.18 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-04-2019, 08:30 PM

I got all dressed up in white. I even painted my nails a silver glitter color. I put on a pretty pearl necklace with matching earrings. I put on a pretty white bra, with white pantyhose, white granny panties and silver shoes. I first pose in different positions to show of my outfit and my figure. I then spread my legs so I can pee through my panties. I then get in the doggie position to shit in my panties. I then pull off my panties to show that I have big shit patty in my pantyhose.I then take off my panties and pantyhose and smear the shit on my face, legs, pussy, ass, white bra and even smear it in my hair. I then take out some dildos and fuck myself in the puss and ass.
Models: goddessemmalove

Duration: 14 min 5 s
Resolution: 480 x 640
Size: 377 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-04-2019, 08:35 PM

Compilation of pure gas and ass! Lots of candid and non candid clips of me passing wind collected over a period of time and put together for your viewing pleasure. <3 <3
Models: SugarSpike

Duration: 3 min 4 s
Resolution: 480 x 854
Size: 62.9 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-04-2019, 08:45 PM

Want this video and more for cheap? Check out my stinky fun at www.loverachelle2.com
I take my panty pooping virginity with my new camera, at first declaring how disgusting it is while bending over in my white panties with the need to shit, until my thick turds start pushing out against the fabric and I suddenly find myself getting turned on I pooped so much my panties couldnt even take it all, smooshing a delicious amount out to the side <3 It fills my hand as I touch the stinky mound through my panties.
I get down on the floor while still wearing my filthy panties and feel the poop against my ass and pussy while pressing a vibe to my aching clit to rev me further. I pull off pieces of shit that have fallen out of my panties and suck on them, showing you how I turn those hot turds between my lips, and spit shitty saliva down my chest before finishing myself off through my hands <3 Then I stand up and show off how big my load was, and lick it with a laugh �� I had a lot of fun! Then I spread open my fat ass cheeks and show you how messy I am. (No full face, sorry! But you get to see my whorish mouth work it <3)
Models: LoveRachelle2

Duration: 14 min 32 s
Resolution: 708 x 1 254
Size: 124 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-04-2019, 08:47 PM

As much as I'd love to have sessions with all of you, I realize that would probably never happen. But don't be sad, here's the next best thing?
Lay down, open wide and prepare to eat my shit! This video will make you feel like you're actually laying under me while I command you to eat all of my poop! In case one shit didn't fill you up, I pushed out a little more.I want you to be satisfied OK!! If you're ready to be forced to eat the shit of an Ebony Scat Domme, look no further!
Models: Glamourpussyy

Duration: 6 min 26 s
Resolution: 1280 x 720
Size: 301 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-04-2019, 08:51 PM

This video is about lots of deep throat gagging, spitting, messy, slobber, puking and smearing and rubbing it all over my body. Then some large anal plugs for gaping with some anal dildo fucking. Then back to gagging and riding a dong in the while wet from puke and slobber. Very sexy if I say so myself.. At the end I say my slaves creed and small talk with Master.
Please be sure to write a review after your purchase
This will help in quality control..
Thank you
Kisses
Abigail
Models: AbigailDupree

Duration: 19 min 52 s
Size: 1.98 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-04-2019, 08:51 PM

I made recording of my dirty Anal skype show ,as you see on picture the video going on side and you cannot to see full ass ,but if you still like it gif picture preview , lets go to buy this nice video ��
Models: DirtyLena___

Duration: 17 min 53 s
Size: 781 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-04-2019, 08:59 PM

Watch both of the amazingly nasty videos of me playing dirty fun shit game sin my bed! Check out that massive orgasm at the end!
Part 1:
Oh no! That naughty scat girl is at it again!
What has she done to her beautiful white sheets!?
It has been a long time coming but I finally got to do some happy nasty scat play in my bed! I have four nice big loads saved up for this event! I pile all the shit up on my white sheets. The dark brown shit makes such a beautiful contrast with the white sheets!
I pick up the big pile of shit and start to spread it all over my huge tits! They look so pretty smeared with my poop! I take the chunks of shit and smear it all over my body! I love being covered in my delicious shit! Watch me roll around in the sheets getting them so dirty! Those poor sheets will never be white again!
I imagine being fucked in my bed while covered in shit! I roll around in the sheets imagining someone with me playing naughty shit games!
Part 2:
Watch me smear my body with shit! Listen to me beg to be fucked right there in my bed! It's okay that my sheets are ruined! I'm covered it shit and turns me on so much! This is what makes me happy and horny!
I roll around in my shit and sheets getting completely filthy. I love talking dirty to you. Telling you what I wish you were doing to me!
I get so turned on I have to cum so bad! Luckily I have a cute little dildo to fuck my dirty pussy with! I fuck my dirty pussy and moan, imagining that it's a nice hard cock fucking my wet pussy hole! I cum so hard! I love making myself cum while I'm covered in shit!
Check out the mess I make in my bed!
This is one HOT video!
Enjoy!

Duration: 12 min 9 s
Size: 1.72 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-04-2019, 09:08 PM

You're a co-ed party goer who-after a long night of partying-take me back home with you. You're wearing a dress and sexy heels. Instead of leading me to the bedroom, however, you trick me into following you to the loo. You explain that you're a bit of a dominatrix so before we bang, you want me to feel some pain first. You slap my balls and laugh, then tell me to get out so you can take a shit. I confess I wanna watch, you mock me, but oblige.
You begin by squatting and taking a dump on a plate and then force my head into your smelly mess. After I lift my shit-covered face, you explain that you're getting revenge for a friend that I did wrong and then take a picture of my shit-covered face to post on Instagram and Twitter under #Shitfacefucker, as you walk out the door. I'm paralyzed from shame and embarrassment!”
The victim, #ShitFaceFucker

Duration: 12 min 15 s
Size: 444 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-04-2019, 09:09 PM

Have vase will travel? I didn't travel anywhere with the vase but I sure did pee and poop in it!
Watch me Brown Sugar as I face the camera squat and pee into a vase. I managed to let some pee out and then it just stopped and I thought I was done, only to have the urge to pee again. You can watch as the pee splashes into the vase and you can hear the repeated 'ting' sounds as the pee lands inside the vase and watch as the pee lands on the bottom of the vase and starts to fill it up. It's like peeing into a toilet expect you have a clear view of the 'inside of the toilet' expect it's a vase instead.
Once I'm done peeing I started to move the vase and realized that I had to poop. So I turned around squatted and let her go! Poop fell into the pee puddle in the vase and down the sides of the vase, some even sticking to the sides and not falling into the pee!
All that excitement and there is more yet! As I walk into the room you can just see a hint of nipple, I pull my boobs out and shake them about! Then I give you a bootie shake with my pants on and then another one with my pants off. Once all the peeing and pooping is done I get on my hands and knees on the floor with my big bootie facing the camera and inspect the inside of the vase.
This is one fun video!
Models: Olderpooper

Duration: 5 min 33 s
Size: 632 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-04-2019, 09:22 PM

Mistress Mystique took this white male and destroyed any pretenses he had; putting him to use as Her waste processor. She Superiorly stripped him naked, leashed him to Her porcelain toilet and instruct him he is to be Her human toilet for the whole weekend.
Models: MistressMystique

Duration: 8 min 40 s
Size: 751 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-04-2019, 09:29 PM

Sexy Lisa pissing about the house. She pisses in the toilet and on the floor. She even drinks a Gatorade and fills the container back up with her piss which of course goes back into the fridge.
Models: lisadomina

Duration: 7 min 6 s
Resolution: 480 x 640
Size: 104 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-04-2019, 09:30 PM

I fuck my throat with a bad dragon toy (after eating lots of food) so that I vomit THICK BROWN CHUNKS all over myself! Then I fuck my ass!
Models: BustySeaWitch

Duration: 24 min 56 s
Size: 1.60 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-04-2019, 09:36 PM

Original quality vid is DIVIDED FOR 2 PARTS,prepare your memory device[25mins]+compressed full version is available too.
[CUSTOM REQUEST]
You are wearing: jeans, pantie, socks, sneakers shoes, and what you want on top.
You are standing up and firstly piss in your jeans and panties. Your piss run through your legs directly into your shoes.
then you shit in your jeans and undies.
after pooped your pant, you pull down your jeans, show your mess in your pantie and jeans and take a pile of poo from your pantie and smear it on your jeans (like you do in your video "my shitty jeans")
but this time, you smear also your socks and your shoes.
you can take off your shoes and socks and mixing some shit inside, and then put them back to wear them (do it two or more times to spread your scat well and also to show how dirty your shoes are).
If you manage to totally covered your shoes outside and inside, it would be perfect
don't hesitate to show how your clothes are covered with your scat (especialy your socks and inside your shoes).
A final plan were you are dressed with all your scat covered clothes will be very sexy
Enjoy!
xoxox
Models: Anna_Coprofield

Duration: 13 min 3 s
Size: 1.57 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-04-2019, 09:54 PM

Watch me deep throat my shit! I fuck my cunt with my turds, instert my shit inside my cunt and push it back out, and have a ton of fun!
I had a blast making this video! Watch me giggle and smile as I rub my shit all over my huge tits, eat my delicious turds, and masturbate with my shit!
I form my load into differnt shapes and play with it for a whole 12 minuets!!!
Ever wanted to see a girl shit out of her cunt? This is your chance!
Plus a ton of other fun scat play!
Enjoy!

Duration: 11 min 4 s
Resolution: 360 x 480
Size: 61.0 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-04-2019, 09:59 PM

Want this video and more for cheap? Check out my stinky fun at www.loverachelle2.com
I strip off my lace thong while posing for you, showing off my brand new red elbow length gloves and my dirty black knee high stockings while talking dirty, bending over and reveal my hidden butt plug before fucking my ass with it, telling you how good it feels and how bad I have to shit. I poop out my plug and fart, giggling, before licking it �� I get down on the floor and shit for you, then squat over my steamy pile of shit and fuck my filthy ass with my pink anal bead dildo and rub my clit til I get off.
(I move my mouth all hot and whorish for you, since Im still so shy about showing my full face! This video is half face only)

Duration: 10 min 1 s
Resolution: 706 x 1 256
Size: 81.1 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-04-2019, 10:09 PM

My slave boy does such a good job eating my farts that i decide to jerk him while he tongues my ass. I fart on his face, up his nose, on his cock, then pour honey on his stinky dick and jerk him until he cums.
Models: VeronicaSteam

Duration: 13 min 2 s
Size: 487 MiB
Download From AnzFile

Tags
collection, hot, rare, scatshop, top, videos