Old 11-03-2022, 08:15 AM

Default Xlgirls.com- Rub Up, Rub Down

Xlgirls.com- Rub Up, Rub Down

Description:
Cat-eyed Aspen goes for a massage and when male hands give her a rub down, it_s horny time. She lets the masseur pleasure her pussy with his cock also. The massage table becomes an altar of sex. Being Aspen_s close friend comes with a lot of benefits and she is a woman who knows exactly what she wants. My nipples are very sensitive but a guy doesn_t need to treat them like they_re porcelain. Pinch them. Bite them. Suck on them. They are sensitive but it feels really good to have them played with. Now, I won_t do anything painful like nipple clamps. That would hurt too much. There are limits. My basic rule is, if you don_t want me to do something to you then don_t do it to me. Aspen is game for action, however...I don_t like anything degrading. I don_t mind some light bondage and stuff like that as long as it stays fun. Tie me up, blindfold me, those are all good things. But I don_t want anything that involves pain or degradation. For me, there_s no place for that.
Model:
Aspen and J Mac
Studio:
Xlgirls.com
Info:
File Name : Aspen_20294_1920x1080_8000_MFS.mp4
File Size : 1138.79 MB
Resolution : 1920x1080
Duration : 00:19:36

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:Aspen_20294_1920x1080_8000_MFS.mp4
Old 11-03-2022, 08:19 AM

Default Xlgirls.com- Skintight

Xlgirls.com- Skintight

Description:
Milly Marks looks too hot in her skintight, shiny metallic dress that clings to her sexy body like a second skin. Even her shoes are stacked. She_s sex on heels with the face of a beauty contest winner. Everything about Milly from the top of her head to the tips of her toes and anything she does makes guys go crazy. After checking out herself in the mirror and doing very horny mirror play, Milly lowers the top of her dress and shakes her huge, perfect tits. She strips off and gets into the bathtub to show why handheld shower heads were invented. To cool off hot girls. I_m kind of short so people look down at me when they_re talking to me, so they_re looking down right into my cleavage, said Milly, voted Voluptuous Newcomer of the Year by a large margin. These heels are making me taller than I really am. I_m four-eleven, five-feet on a good day. A cold shower sounds about right after watching Milly.
Model:
Milly Marks
Studio:
Xlgirls.com
Info:
File Name : MillyMarks_34003_1080p.mp4
File Size : 1181.04 MB
Duration : 00:20:18

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:MillyMarks_34003_1080p.mp4
Old 11-03-2022, 08:20 AM

Default Xlgirls.com- Felicia Clover s Ass

Xlgirls.com- Felicia Clover_s Ass

Description:
Felicia Clover is blessed with 34F-cups and an ass that should have been molded by the Doc Johnson company, the official toy providers of The SCORE Group. This dude hit the T&ampA jackpot when he was given an all-access pass to this pretty PAWG (Phat-Assed White Girl). I think men love my tits a little more than they love my ass, but a lot of guys have told me that because my breasts are so big, they make my butt look just a little bit smaller, Felicia said. Her one-day-stand enjoys Felicia_s wet, sweet pussy and when he_s finished, he jumps on her booty. Felicia lies back and spread her legs so he can prepare her brown-eye with a butt-plug to open it. The redheaded whooty_s tush is ready to be boned. He slides his dick, now shiny from her juices, into her tush-tunnel and fucks her, building up speed. We couldn_t help being jealous of Sergio. What a juicy dish he was handed.
Model:
Felicia Clover and Sergio
Studio:
Xlgirls.com
Info:
File Name : FeliciaClover_28739_1920x1080_8000_MFS.mp4
File Size : 1620.25 MB
Duration : 00:27:57

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:FeliciaClover_28739_1920x1080_8000_MFS.mp4
Old 11-03-2022, 08:26 AM

Default Xlgirls.com- Leona Loba- She-wolf of XLGirls

Xlgirls.com- Leona Loba- She-wolf of XLGirls

Description:
Leona Loba is a first-time model at XLGirls. She_s never been photographed before. Leona and her husband are members, and he encouraged his wife to contact us. Leona explains that in Spanish her name Leona means lioness and Loba is a female wolf. She loves group sex and going to strip clubs. She also enjoys watching people get it on. In her chat with the photographer, Leona recalls one of her wild adventures, going to the glory hole room of one club to suck off 14 cocks and get covered in cum. And after that, Leona was fucked for about three hours by a line-up of men, one bang at a time. So, Leona_s favorite hobby is going with her husband to sex clubs to get gang-banged or suck and jack anonymous cocks in the glory hole rooms. She loves bukkakes and gang bangs.
Model:
Leona Loba
Studio:
Xlgirls.com
Info:
File Name : LeonaLoba_37363_2160p.mp4
File Size : 4161.07 MB
Resolution : 3840x2160
Duration : 00:17:05

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:LeonaLoba_37363_2160p.mp4
Old 11-03-2022, 08:27 AM

Default Xlgirls.com- Creaming For It

Xlgirls.com- Creaming For It

Description:
Betty Blac models a lacey sweater for Mr. Largo and the sight of Betty_s nipples through the lace drives him wild. He begins working her 36K wonder-tits over, squeezing them and burying his face in the softness. After their sweater-boobs worship, Betty is stripped by eager hands and given his tubesteak to lubricate with her wet mouth. She can only get some of the thick meat in her mouth as she sucks him hard. Holding her magnificent mams up for him to wedge between, Betty_s jugs are fucked hard and the pounding makes slapping sounds. With a girl like Betty, you want to fuck her tits every day on your way to orgasm city. Betty is very quiet and doesn_t talk but she moans and breathes heavily throughout their sexing. Her cock donor tells Betty to get on her back so he can fuck her mouth as he stands over her head. Straddling Betty_s chest, he fucks her tits as she squeezes them together to make a bun for his weiner. But instead of giving her mustard, he will give her ball-custard. The ultimate pleasure of fucking Betty is next. During their power drilling, Largo enters the point of no-return while his cock is inside Betty during missionary and drops his seed into her. He backs off to not block the view of the skeet dripping out of Betty_s box and onto the sheets. Betty was creaming for it and she got it all.
Model:
Betty Blac and Juan Largo
Studio:
Xlgirls.com
Info:
File Name : BettyBlac_27989_1920x1080_8000_MFS.mp4
File Size : 1480.71 MB
Duration : 00:25:33

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:BettyBlac_27989_1920x1080_8000_MFS.mp4
Old 11-03-2022, 08:28 AM

Default Xlgirls.com- Kacey s Huge Tits Need A Huge Dick

Xlgirls.com- Kacey_s Huge Tits Need A Huge Dick

Description:
Will 38H-cup bra-buster Kacey Parker be able to get the stunt-cock_s nine-inch meat missile down her throat and all the way inside her clam? Foolish question. Kacey can do anything. After she gets the living daylights fucked out of her, Kacey will be over the legal limit of cock, and she_ll be dick-drunk by the time she gets a shot of cock yogurt. Kacey supporter BJ had this to say about one of her pictorials: The range of models on your website ranges from the very slim to the very plump, and, for me, Kacey fits nicely in the middle. This girl has a rock-star body I_m knocked out by every part of her anatomy: pretty face, to-die-for tits, an ass that deserves to be kissed and nicely shaped legs. We approve his message.
Model:
Kacey Parker and Johnny Champ
Studio:
Xlgirls.com
Info:
File Name : KaceyParker_28149_1920x1080_8000_MFS.mp4
File Size : 1249.43 MB
Duration : 00:21:32

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:KaceyParker_28149_1920x1080_8000_MFS.mp4
Old 11-03-2022, 08:38 AM

Default Xlgirls.com- U Banged Nikki

Xlgirls.com- U Banged Nikki

Description:
Big-boobed Nikki Smith gets a big cock adventure with Pike in a point-of-view, you-the-man fuck and suck session. You get lots of direct eye-contact and no guy face in the picture. It got very wet and messy for Nikki. Nikki gets all the cock she can suck and tit-fuck, and then she opens her legs and has her pussy stretched and filled. Then she sticks out her long, sexy tongue for her reward of man-syrup. Nikki likes a take-charge guy to lead her in a dirty dance, and doing hardcore scenes at XL Girls was the perfect way to get no-strings-attached stiff cock and a big load of semen. Nothing satisfies me better than a real cock fucking me. As much as I orgasm from toys and masturbation, I always crave the big cock and I love it when a man controls me since I have a submissive nature when it comes to guys. The camera definitely brought out the man-pleaser in Nikki Smith.
Model:
Nikki Smith and Big Pike
Studio:
Xlgirls.com
Info:
File Name : NikkiSmith_29307_1920x1080_8000_MFS.mp4
File Size : 1373.42 MB
Duration : 00:23:42

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:NikkiSmith_29307_1920x1080_8000_MFS.mp4
Old 11-03-2022, 08:48 AM

Default Xlgirls.com- Ebony Ivory Heat

Xlgirls.com- Ebony Ivory Heat

Description:
Milly Marks orders a pizza, but what the bodaciously buxom brunette beauty gets is a delivery of black dick, not black olives. Fuck the pizza, Milly said to King Noire, casting it aside. Thanks, no. King would rather fuck Milly in her first scene with big, black cock. Milly leads him upstairs. At the top of the stairs, they make out. King pulls down the top of her dress and presses against Milly from behind, her huge naturals squished against the glass wall for a few seconds. In the bedroom, Milly sits on the bed and quickly unzips him. She_s eager to worship his dick with her mouth, making gagging, throaty sounds. Her talented tongue and lips make mouth music with his skin flute. A girl who loves to tit-fuck as much as she loves to give blow jobs, Milly squeezes the cock between her soft, heavy boobs and spends a lot of quality time getting tit-fucked. Worked-up and juicy, Milly lies back and parts her legs. King enters Milly_s pink gates of heaven and as soon as that happens, Milly starts screaming loudly about his big, fucking cock and never stops yelling while she_s getting fucked until he pops, jacking all over her beloved twin treasures.
Model:
Milly Marks and King Noire
Studio:
Xlgirls.com
Info:
File Name : MillyMarks_34004_1080p.mp4
File Size : 1222 MB
Duration : 00:21:15

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:MillyMarks_34004_1080p.mp4
Old 11-03-2022, 08:57 AM

Default Xlgirls.com- Julia Jones- Ex-Banker s Breast Quest

Xlgirls.com- Julia Jones- Ex-Banker_s Breast Quest

Description:
Known as Sexyjulia38 on her webcam, Julia Jones used to be a banker. She has considerable assets in her bra bank, 38 triple-G to be exact. Now Miss Jones banks on her boobs. In bust, I trust is her motto. Julia was married for twenty years. She_s now divorced. Let us not ponder why a man would even think of unlocking his lips from her nipples. Along the way, Julia earned two Masters degrees. She felt that there was a better way for her than working in a bank so she got into the world of webcamming, playing with her huge tits while her nipple-loving viewers make considerable deposits in her honor. The majority of Julia_s followers are happy enough to see her play with her massive mams. Julia was told about XL Girls and thought we_d be a good place to invest her breasts and expand her horizons. Plus she thought it was a nice, exciting experience to get out of the house and model for an actual photographer and his team.
Model:
Julia Jones
Studio:
Xlgirls.com
Info:
File Name : JuliaJones_34915_1920x1080_8000_MFS.mp4
File Size : 1297.57 MB
Duration : 00:22:19

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:JuliaJones_34915_1920x1080_8000_MFS.mp4
Old 11-03-2022, 09:02 AM

Default Xlgirls.com- XL Girls Classics

Xlgirls.com- XL Girls Classics

Description:
Donna was one of the early XL Girls during the first few years. She had a steady job in an office but what she really wanted to do was be an adult model. She would send the editors horny stories when she returned home from a shoot. Posing nude on-camera and fucking her pussy with a big toy for a photographer sexually stimulated her. Whether it was about masturbation or fucking, Donna would let her fantasies rip at the keyboard. Later on, alone at bedtime, I started to masturbate. I first started by putting baby oil on my tits and rubbing it all over them. As I started to do this, I heard something. I was not sure what it was, so I called out. I didn_t get a response, so I continued to masturbate. I got the dildo from the nightstand and started to insert it in my pussy. I pulled it out and sucked on it. I was dreaming that it would be nice to have a big cock in my mouth right now, and to suck and lick the balls too.
Model:
Donna
Studio:
Xlgirls.com
Info:
File Name : Donna_14698_640x480_2600_MFS.mp4
File Size : 306.08 MB
Resolution : 656x480
Duration : 00:15:43

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Videoonna_14698_640x480_2600_MFS.mp4
Old 11-03-2022, 09:13 AM

Default Xlgirls.com- Tits In Your Face

Xlgirls.com- Tits In Your Face

Description:
Sit right there, says beautiful Sofia Rose, practically throwing Rocky onto the sofa. She has plans for him. Using his face like a boob shelf, Sofia covers his head with her 52-inch 38JJ-cup knockers. Their sheer size and shape is stunning. The woman is truly blessed. And she has a sex hunger to match her bustline measurements. Gonna get that cock hard for me? So fucking horny You wanna see those goddess-size tits, baby? Sofia coined the right phrase. Goddess-size tits sums them up nicely. Sofia removes her magnificently-shaped beauties from her bra and squishes and mashes them into his face. How many of us wish for this? All of us? She is a tit-man_s walking midnight wet dream. I_m gonna make you beg for air, warns Sofia. She forces both nipples into his mouth and he laps up the soft, heavy breastflesh crushing his face. Rarely do you see someone_s face tit-massaged like this. Still leaning over Rocky_s face, Sofia grabs his dick out of his fly and jacks it. She wants wood and she gets what she wants. She wants to suck it. Coming around, Rocky_s face is abandoned so Sofia can blow and titty-fuck his joint. She even pulls on his ball-bag with her mouth. It doesn_t get better and hotter than this. All the while, Sofia is talking dirty and urging Rocky on. She could make a guy rock-hard just with her voice. Sofia sucks and tit-fucks his cock some more, then tells him it_s time. Time to fuck. Sofia strips off every stitch and sits on his pole. Grinding away, she rubs her clit. Her snatch gets wetter and wetter as his pipe pumps her plump pussy. She_s got the fever. This is going to be a lip-smacking grand finale for the gorgeous Latina
Model:
Sofia Rose and Rocky
Studio:
Xlgirls.com
Info:
File Name : SofiaRose_28859_1920x1080_8000_MFS.mp4
File Size : 765.59 MB
Duration : 00:13:13

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:SofiaRose_28859_1920x1080_8000_MFS.mp4
Old 11-03-2022, 09:21 AM

Default Xlgirls.com- Wide Load Nympho

Xlgirls.com- Wide Load Nympho

Description:
Peaches LaRue, an office manager and single mom, begins by playing with her big tits and licking her nipples. Peaches doesn_t think about her sexual fantasies. She lives them out. One of her fantasies was to make hardcore videos and photos. We were glad to help Peaches out. JR did the plowing in Peaches_ fertile field. She_s juicy on the inside just like a ripe peach ready to eat. Big-titted, big-assed Peaches took to hard cock like a kitten takes to cream. I like to fuck any chance I get, Peaches said. I like a man who really enjoys fucking me and playing with my boobs with nice, firm hands. Big dicks do it for me. I like something substantial, a big piece of meat that can last a long time because I_m a big girl. Get it up and keep it up is my motto.
Model:
Peaches LaRue and J.T.
Studio:
Xlgirls.com
Info:
File Name : PeachesLaRue_19501_1920x1080_8000_MFS.mp4
File Size : 1178.34 MB
Duration : 00:20:17

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:PeachesLaRue_19501_1920x1080_8000_MFS.mp4
Old 11-03-2022, 09:22 AM

Default Xlgirls.com- Bare Behind Bars

Xlgirls.com- Bare Behind Bars

Description:
Prisoner 36J Lucy Lenore is unjustly jailed. She was found guilty of being too sexy. This is a pretty cool jail. Lucy can wear her skintight dresses and high heels and no one complains. She does need a favor. She needs you to help her bust out of this place. If you get her out, she_ll get you off. Sounds like a great deal. I love men who take control and talk dirty to me in bed and out, Lucy says. Men who tell me exactly what they want and let me know they_re loving what they do to me. Like many XL Girls and Voluptuous Girls, Lucy has a difficult time finding bras that fit well. Lucy_s not wearing a bra in this scene. Her tits are firm and fully packed so she doesn_t need one. Any bras sent to her would not get past the prison metal detectors anyway. In 8th grade I was a D-cup. When I finished high school I was already bigger than DDD I haven_t been able to buy a bra off the rack for years. I don_t like bras with padding. I can barely find clothes now. I buy lacey bras but when I go out I have to wear a sports bra underneath or the wires dig into my ribs.
Model:
Lucy Lenore
Studio:
Xlgirls.com
Info:
File Name : LucyLenore_32336_1080p.mp4
File Size : 1058.89 MB
Duration : 00:19:45

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:LucyLenore_32336_1080p.mp4
Old 11-03-2022, 09:25 AM

Default Xlgirls.com- A Hot Lass Named Carla4Garda

Xlgirls.com- A Hot Lass Named Carla4Garda

Description:
A TSG editor spotted Carla4Garda on Twitter and sent her a link to BeASCOREModel.com. She_s for us, he thought. Carla4Garda checked it out and applied. She loves Irish policemen who are called Gardai and that_s why her name is Carla4Garda. Policemen, especially Irish policemen, give her a lady boner. When Carla4Garda was on break from the studio, she walked around town and took some selfies with the local cops. She really loves the police. I always saw SCORE on the top shelves. I never really thought anything of it again until I was approached by them. I first started getting boobs very young. I was the busty babe of my class at school. I was a 36E at age 15. Carla4Garda has milky breasts and she can squeeze the sauce out from her thick nipples. She does that in this video, besides other juicy activities.
Model:
Carla4Garda
Studio:
Xlgirls.com
Info:
File Name : Carla4Garda_34619_1920x1080_8000_MFS.mp4
File Size : 1077.05 MB
Duration : 00:18:32

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:Carla4Garda_34619_1920x1080_8000_MFS.mp4
Old 11-03-2022, 09:45 AM

Default Xlgirls.com- Oral Fixation

Xlgirls.com- Oral Fixation

Description:
Bailey explains her fuck schedule. Getting cock once a day--good. Getting it two or three times a day--even better. JC is transfixed by Bailey_s huge, pliable whoppers decorated by pancake-sized areolae. He pulls one tit out of her slip to touch, lick and suck. Bailey hasn_t begun to lactate yet. She tries to squeeze out some milk but only a drop or two come out. Are pregnant pussies wetter? he asks, spreading her legs apart and moving her lacy slip to the side so he can feel it. He sucks on a nipple and is able to hold it in his mouth for a second until gravity pulls it out of his mouth. JC pulls out a tape measure so he and Bailey can tape-measure her tits on-camera. She gets naked and lies back so he can finger-bang her hole. Bailey sits up, takes JC_s big tool in hand and spits on it, then shoves it in her mouth. The size makes her gag and choke and that_s a good thing. She_s got her hands and her mouth full. Pregnancy is a waiting game and the gradual changes to a chick_s fertile body make her antsy. Big cock worship keeps her occupied. Bailey_s pregnant pussy satisfaction is guaranteed when she fucks and comes all over the cock. A fuck so good, it almost hurts her to stop.
Model:
Bailey Santanna and Johnny Champ
Studio:
Xlgirls.com
Info:
File Name : BaileySantanna_28680_1920x1080_8000_MFS.mp4
File Size : 1326.1 MB
Duration : 00:22:51

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:BaileySantanna_28680_1920x1080_8000_MFS.mp4
Old 11-03-2022, 09:46 AM

Default Xlgirls.com- An Angel For XL Men

Xlgirls.com- An Angel For XL Men

Description:
Calfornia girl-next-door Angel DeLuca, an exotic blend of Irish, Italian, Japanese and German, has silver dollar-sized areolae that drive guys nuts. Angel_s thrill when she masturbates is heightened knowing that she is being watched. That_s a born exhibitionist. I like to vacuum in a tight, low-cut dress with six inch stilettos, Angel teased. Cock size is not too important. I_m really more concerned if the guy can use it correctly. In other words, make me cum before he does so he can feel my pussy tighten on his cock. That gets me off more. Webcam model Angel could collect a following as a stripper in the real world. I went to a local club once and was immediately asked if I was a dancer. I guess my huge tits were a change from the usual girls. I politely declined and sat down to watch the dancers and get myself a lap dance.
Model:
Angel DeLuca
Studio:
Xlgirls.com
Info:
File Name : AngelDeLuca_27701_1920x1080_8000_MFS.mp4
File Size : 1280.08 MB
Duration : 00:22:03

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:AngelDeLuca_27701_1920x1080_8000_MFS.mp4
Old 11-03-2022, 09:54 AM

Default Xlgirls.com- Tits Tugs ( Tongue)

Xlgirls.com- Tits Tugs ( Tongue)

Description:
For the very first time on-camera, Alaura Grey is going to let a guy lay his hands on her super-big boobs. She_s going to let him wedge his boner in the deepest cleavage he_s ever slid into. She_s going to give him a blow job while she_s having her tits fucked. And she_s going to stroke him off on her face. Yes, it_s actually happening. TSG editor Dave wrote: Show of hands: If you could fuck Alaura_s mouth, tits, pussy or ass but could only fuck one of the four, which would you fuck? I_m willing to bet that the vast majority of you would say, I_d fuck her tits and be happy for the rest of my life. After all, every girl has a mouth, pussy and ass. Very few girls have tits like Alaura_s. But, of course, we_re men. Give us an inch and we_ll take a foot. Give us a tit-fuck and we want a blow job. This is what many of you have literally begged for since Alaura appeared at XL Girls in 2014. Her boobs are so huge and perfectly shaped that the biggest cocks simply disappear between them. When Alaura decided to go for a Tits &amp Tugs, to everyone_s surprise at The SCORE Group, she added cock sucking to the mix, making it an even bigger surprise. The cock donor probably didn_t know he was contributing to big boob history. For those who collect DVDs, Alaura_s Tits &amp Tugs &amp Tongue scene is part of Tits &amp Tugs 10, available at eBoobStore.com .
Model:
Alaura Grey and Codey Steele
Studio:
Xlgirls.com
Info:
File Name : AlauraGrey_33806_1920x1080_8000_MFS.mp4
File Size : 892.81 MB
Duration : 00:15:22

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:AlauraGrey_33806_1920x1080_8000_MFS.mp4
Old 11-03-2022, 09:55 AM

Default Xlgirls.com- Nila The Ass Man

Xlgirls.com- Nila The Ass Man

Description:
When Nila Mason wiggles her finger at a guy, he moves in fast. It_s an invitation no red-blooded man could resist. Steve races over to the bed where Nila is fully dressed in an outfit that leaves nothing to the imagination. Once in bed with Nila, Steve sticks to her massive breasts like glue. The sheer size and weight are incredible. Steve can_t get over them. So he gets under them and sucks on her nipples like a baby. Now he wants to see another side of Nila, namely her fantastic ass. He positions her on her knees, pulls her dress up and plays with her cheeks. She_s not wearing panties. He finger-bangs Nila, spreads her pussy lips wide and tongues her asshole. Dress off, Nila lies back so Steve can lick her out. This drives her crazy. We_ve noted before that European porn studs eat pussy while their American counterparts don_t seem to dine at the Y. Nila climbs on top of Steve so her boobs engulf his boner. She sucks his cock like this, a combination BJ and tit-fuck. Very horny stuff. Steve turns Nila on her side and fucks her faster and faster. Their bodies make slapping sounds as Steve gives Nila his all. He slows down then resumes thrusting speed. Nila reaches down to rub her clit as they fuck. Ass up and face down, Nila gets fucked in doggie. Steve is in this lovely woman_s pussy balls-deep. He fucks Nila from the side again when he pulls out of her dripping-wet pussy and sticks his dick in her booty-hole. His pace is slower as he pumps Nila_s hot ass. A happy ending cums to both of them.
Model:
Nila Mason and Steve Q
Studio:
Xlgirls.com
Info:
File Name : NilaMason_34391_1080p.mp4
File Size : 1500.52 MB
Duration : 00:25:55

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:NilaMason_34391_1080p.mp4
Old 11-03-2022, 09:56 AM

Default Xlgirls.com- Oil n Titties

Xlgirls.com- Oil _n_ Titties

Description:
Channel Sweets is a southern MILF with 34H tits, Channel sent in her photos when a friend suggested she model for XL Girls. The photographer of this scene guided Channel because she_s shy and needs interaction and guidance. XL Girls: It took a while for you to make up your mind about becoming an XL Girl. Channel: Because you have to wait for good things. No one wants something too easy. Well, the real reason is that I was a bit nervous about shooting. I almost didn_t expect to actually be approved when I submitted my photos, so when I was approved, I had to think about it. It took me a while to get my confidence up enough. XL Girls: Do you have a boyfriend? Channel: No, I don_t. I_m single now and ready to mingle. And who doesn_t like mingling? XL Girls: Was your boyfriend stopping you from shooting before? We know he was. Channel: Actually, yes, he was. XL Girls: So he was holding you down. You look happy to be here. Channel: Yes, he basically was.
Model:
Channel Sweets
Studio:
Xlgirls.com
Info:
File Name : ChannelSweets_31747_1080p.mp4
File Size : 1116.64 MB
Duration : 00:19:50

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:ChannelSweets_31747_1080p.mp4
Old 11-03-2022, 10:15 AM

Default Xlgirls.com- Testing The Bras

Xlgirls.com- Testing The Bras

Description:
Natascha Romanova speaks German, so our photographer chatted with her in that language. This video is all about bras and how Natascha tries to squeeze her huge boobs into a selection of hooter-holsters next to her on the couch. No translation is needed. Most of the bras next to Natascha are ridiculously small. I can only buy my bras from select companies that sell bras that fit me, Natascha said. Seeing is believing.
Model:
Natascha Romanova
Studio:
Xlgirls.com
Info:
File Name : NataschaRomanova_34698_1920x1080_8000_MFS.mp4
File Size : 437.23 MB
Duration : 00:07:31

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:NataschaRomanova_34698_1920x1080_8000_MFS.mp 4

Tags