Old 08-05-2019, 10:15 PM

Close up frontal shit ! Open your mouth and get ready to eat ! You get a great view of the action as I squat in front of you that showcases my deep holes!
Models: scatdesire

Duration: 12 min 19 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 1.05 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-05-2019, 10:22 PM

I’ve got an ass full of shit! But it is stuck up in there! I think I need a little help getting it out! Good thing I have a whole can of whipped cream!!!
Watch me squirt some whipped cream out on to my huge natural tits! Then I think, I wonder if I can get this nozzle up my ass hole? It’s got sharp points but I think I can get it up in there! I put the nozzle to my ass and pull the trigger! Whipped cream squirts all over my ass and runs down my leg! MMM! What a mess!
I smear the whipped cream all over my body! It’s time to shit! I dig my fingers deep into my ass and push out a nice slimy turd! MMM! I strain and strain and push out another one! Watch me cover my turd with whipped cream and then pop them into my mouth! Yum!
I smear whipped cream and shit all over my body! Good thing I put a tarp down to I can slide all over covered in slimy shit and whipped cream!
I get so turned on being a dirty happy girl! I rub my pussy so hard and sniff my fresh shit! I cum so hard!
If you love watching happy dirty girls smear shit and whipped cream all themselves then this video is for you!
Enjoy!
Models: SamanthaStarfish

Duration: 12 min 41 s
Size: 1.89 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-05-2019, 10:31 PM

Enjoy all FIVE Scat Coaching videos for one super low price!
Learn To Love Shit!
You want to get better at playing with shit. You want to learn to love shit without any hesitation or inhibitions. You want to be a dirty, filthy scat lover just like me don't you? I know it's hard. All your life you've been conditioned to think that poop is disgusting and dirty and you should never touch it! Flush it down the toilet and be done with it, right? But you have an attraction to shit. You like the smell! You want to learn to smear poop on your body and face! You want to learn how to eat poop and love it! Or you want to be a good toilet slave!
Let me help you learn to love shit. I know how difficult it is to love shit. But you want to, don't you? You crave it! You desire being a good scat lover! Let me show you how!
This video is the first in my scat coaching series. In this video I talk about loving shit. I show you how to love poop. I give you tips and tricks on how to enjoy shit. So that soon you'll be able to smear, eat, and swallow! I want to help you become a happy, dirty scat lover just like me! This video will help you take the first steps towards loving shit!
Smearing!
Lesson two in my scat coaching series is smearing. Learning to find pleasure in smearing your body with shit is a very important step. This will help you become more comfortable with poop. You will learn to love how sexy your body is when it's covered in a layer of shit!
You'll need a load of poop for this video. So order a load of mine and have your own ready to go.
In this video you will follow my directions. You will do exactly as I say and smear your shit how and when I say it! And you're going to love it! Smearing shit is one of the most erotic things you can do with poop! Let me show you how amazing it is! Then we can have a nice big, hard orgasm together!
Eating Shit!
Time for your next lesson! This is one of the most important lesson that I can teach you: Eating Shit! Over the years I've developed some tips and tricks to help with the difficulties of eating shit. I know how hard it is to swallow a big load. Some people can do it so easily, but others need a little help. I'd like to share the things I've learned with you. I want to help you be able to eat huge loads of shit with no problem! I want to see you eat all the shit that you want to eat!
Eating shit feels so good! It is the hottest thing you can do with shit but it's also one of the most difficult things to do.
You will need some shit for this video. You will tell me how much poop you are going to eat and then in this video you will eat that amount. For some it may be one tiny little piece and for others it may be an entire load! So get your load of shit (Remember I sell my poop: https://www.scatshop.com/shop/custom...p-pee-panties/) and get ready to eat! I am going to walk you through eating shit! I will help you by telling you all my secrets and and having you follow my directions. In this video you will do exactly as I say. And soon you will be eating shit like your life depends on it!
Toilet Slavery!
You are a toilet slave at heart. You desire nothing more than to be lying under a woman's ass waiting patiently for her to push out a nice big load of shit right into your mouth! But you are just not ready yet, are you. You still gag and choke or you are unable to swallow a woman's shit. As a toilet slave it's your duty to eat poop. That is your only purpose in life. I know how hard it is to eat shit. But you must do it.
I will help you be a good toilet slave. I will help you relax and put you in the right frame of mind. Then I will shit right into your mouth. You will be a good toilet slave and you will eat it all! You will chew all of my shit and swallow it down. I know it's hard but you are a toilet slave. Listen to me. Do exactly as I say and you will be a good toilet slave in no time!
Cleaning Up!
Want to find out all of my secrets on the best way of getting cleaned up after some nasty scat smearing?
Your body and hands are covered in poop. Now what do you do? Watch as I get cleaned up after a fun little smearing session. I’ll tell you my secret tips and tricks and show you the best way to get your body cleaned up and get that awful lingering poop smell off of you!
Enjoy!
If you enjoyed this hot, sexy scat video, leave a positive review! I’ll more videos just like this! Thanks!

Duration: 12 min 45 s
Size: 1.44 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-05-2019, 10:35 PM

Here you can see 3 dirty scat games with my female slave ! In fact:
1. Brown thunderstorm! Young slave girl farts diarrhea a slave in the mouth and face!:
Here I have my teen slavegirl, KV-Babe, put a big butt plug in the ass. Because she had abdominal pressure and her stomach rumbled extremely. She had a real alarm in the gut and her diarrhea, not just like that, shot out of her ass, I stuffed her butt plug into her teen asshole. Then a slave had to lay down with his face and mouth under her ass and then pull the butt plug out of her asshole. With high pressure, her teen shit, her liquid shit, came out of her asshole and shot straight into the mouth and face of the slave. My Young-Girl slave, had the face and the mouth, of the maleslave, totally brown, farted! The slave had to lick then the teen asshole clean!
2. My Young maid, KV-Babe, had to shit in a bowl and make a slave meal!:
When my young maid, KV-Babe, had to shit, I led her naked and with a leash on all fours to a bowl. Into this, my little caviar princess had to shit and make a slave meal for one of my toilet slaves. My little maid then squatted with her sweet ass and asshole over the bowl and shit a huge portion, delicious shit, in the bowl. The bowl was then full to the top with their delicious shit. Well that will definitely taste good to the toilet slave and he will not be hungry after that, even for a longer time, with the portion! Well, you also want to taste their delicious shit!?!
3. Young girl, with a dildo, fucked the shit out of the ass!:
I met again with my sweet teen girlfriend, KV-Babe. Since we are both always horny, on kinky stuff and we are Bi, we have, with a double dildo, each other, our hot pussies stuffed. Then I wanted to cut the cuties, her horny and tight asshole, since she also had pressure in the intestine. So she squatted, in doggy style, and I stuffed her, the dildo in the ass. Then I have her horny asshole, fucked hard, with the dildo, until her divine shit, shot out of her asshole!
Models: RosellaExtrem

Duration: 10 min 41 s
Size: 1.51 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-05-2019, 10:43 PM

I left the turd for the farmer…
Models:

Duration: 1 min 9 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Format: Windows Media
Size: 42.4 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-05-2019, 10:48 PM

Check out this AMAZING EFRO Collection video! This one includes the amazing shit on top of the 19 load shit mountain and the shit from the double shitting video!
This is a massive collection of five different load of my shit!
Do you love to watch cute girls strain to push out their shit? Do you love seeing those dark little holes open up? Does it turn you on to see the head of a turd slowly start to emerge? Does it put you over the edge to see that shit fall out of a nice big sexy ass?
Check out this sexy EFRO collection video!
Enjoy!

Duration: 7 min 58 s
Size: 477 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-05-2019, 10:50 PM

Help me please! Someone horrible chained me up out in the woods all alone! I’m left cold and shivering with shit smeared all over my body! Listen to me tell you about all the horrible things my captor does to me when he visits his chained up scat girl deep in the woods. What would you do to me if you found a shit eating girl in the woods? Would you feed me your shit? Or smear it all over my body? Or fuck my dirty shit smeared ass?

Duration: 4 min 19 s
Size: 299 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-05-2019, 11:03 PM

What a nasty girl I am! I shit a huge massive wet load into my hand, piss into a bag of day old shit, and then smear it all over my face and hair and pretty white sweater! I completely coat my hair in my nasty smelly shit! All I can smell is shit and piss! How will I ever get the smell of shit out of my hair! I get so turned on smearing my shit all over my face and hair!
Tons of dirty talk and wet nasty shit all over me!
Enjoy!

Duration: 7 min 40 s
Size: 418 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-05-2019, 11:05 PM

I had a shower this morning. I wanted to be dirty again. Watch me spreading my fresh shit all over my head
Models: nastymarianne

Duration: 3 min 20 s
Size: 293 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-05-2019, 11:21 PM

Alina eats tangerine, squeeze, squats and pooping in pantyhose
Models: suppkakiem

Duration: 10 min 13 s
Size: 453 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-05-2019, 11:26 PM

Today I’m full of Christina shit! It had a pleasant smell and taste. I really enjoyed doing this dirty but delicious work. Before shooting, we agreed in advance how everything will be – after Christina has shuffled, I must clean her panties and ass very clean, first with her tongue, and in the end with a sanitary napkin! In the process of eating shit Christina I did not feel sick – it was very nice and easy!
Models: MilanaSmelly

Duration: 10 min 36 s
Size: 334 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-05-2019, 11:28 PM

My little, horny, bitchy girlfriend Louise-Tztztz …. as if the slut was not enough to be pushed by the Scatsisters (the clip you can see here in the shop), no now she is still pissed and choked Also itself. Hmmmmmmmm ….. Kisses Suzan
Models: SuzanDirty

Duration: 6 min 20 s
Size: 133 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-05-2019, 11:35 PM

Do you want to fuck my ass? Fuck my sexy asshole and cum deep inside of me! I want your cum shooting up into my butthole! Fill my ass up with your seed! Fuck my filthy shithole until we both cum so hard! Your cock stretches my asshole open. I love feeling you spread my hole with your hard cock. You fuck me so good! Fuck me hard! Shove your cock up my shithole until you shoot your cum up my hole!
Oh yes! Cum inside of me! Cum deep in my shitter! Oh look! My asshole is dirty! What a happy surprise! Your cum and my shit is dripping out of my shithole! Look how beautiful your cum and my shit look all mixed together. Mmm! I can’t wait to taste it! Your shitty cum tastes amazing! Thank you for cumming up inside of my shitty ass!
Enjoy!

Duration: 4 min 57 s
Size: 860 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-05-2019, 11:37 PM

Suzan and Marc shit now as well known to much, but now and again marc wants his peace.
He sits comfortably in his chair and reads a booklet if it was not suzan which simply sends him two dominas to home and him with shit – bottled – beautifully with the dildo nachgestopft and then cleaned with the toilet brush the teeth. Tja marc suzan remains ebend suzan ?
Suzan und Marc scheissen sich ja nun bekanntermassen viel zu aber ab und zu will marc auch mal seine Ruhe.
Er sitzt gem
Old 08-05-2019, 11:39 PM

Sitting on the toilet, phone or laptop in hand. no rush, no show, just shitting.
4 clips, compiled into one
Models: Curvyelvishgirl

Duration: 12 min 16 s
Size: 1.63 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-05-2019, 11:40 PM

Watch me as a naughty scat princess i first do ass to mouth with my toy and my toy gets very dirty..
I then fuck myself with my giant black dildo before pushing out a poo close up right infront of you..
I then show you it and lick it loads before smearing it all over my body and face and licking it some more.
I then fuck myself again while im covered head to toe in poo and make myself cum.
I love being a naughty Scat Princess
Models: evamarie88

Duration: 17 min 51 s
Size: 753 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-06-2019, 12:00 AM

Amazing new pooping compilation of all new poops, 11 new sexier poops, all new clips, new positions, semi clothed, naked poops, opening her ass for you to watch those big craps come out, holding it for days, thick solid poops, some creamy piles of crap, she almost falls over in her poop, desperate to go, rubbing her cute booty for you as she pushes those piles of dung onto the floor, POV, peeing, toilet poop, farting, corn in her crap. She likes to dress up for all that perverted EFRO that's happening and cannot wait to cum in another scat session. More lighting, holding it in for days, big artistic craps, close up and distance EFRO, much more naughty talk and personal interaction, additional sexy outfits, all new content, even sexier shits, very long and hot 9 minute compilation. Enjoy our 20th EFRO COMPILATION!
Models: amateurcouplewithfriends769

Duration: 8 min 59 s
Resolution: 1080 x 608
Size: 682 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-06-2019, 12:02 AM

Yazmin is back.and this time she brought a gigantic full load of liquid gold! I had her fill out some paperwork when she first got to my room and I quickly took advantage of running with the idea of just having her finish my paperwork and letting the scene unfold naturally from then on! And it worked out perfectly! Although she was distracted and was not able to finish the task until we completed the shoot lol Neither of us knew it was going to be so much shit and liquid scat at that! But I am glad it was because it really enabled me to swallow an incredible amount of scat, literally mouthful after mouthful! It was an explosion in my mouth! My dick was throbbing with each swallow!!!! I swallowed all that I possibly could and with scat all over my mask and shirt this brave girl jumped right up and began sucking my dick again keeping me in an intense state of pleasure! She was very horny knowing that I ate her Diarrhea.Since I swallowed everything that came into my mouth immediately I had to lick around my mask and the inside of my mask to procure another mouthful, because I love swallowing a mouthful as I cum! Luckily I found enough and was able to blow my load into her mouth where she actually swallowed as well and played with it, making my big orgasm that much more satisfying!!! Fuck! I am still trying to process what just happened lol it was truly fucking amazing! Cheers
Models: Scathunter

Duration: 10 min 54 s
Resolution: 2160 x 3 840
Size: 1.88 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-06-2019, 12:15 AM

Just pee in this video! No poo poos!
Watch me be a dirty girl and fill my pretty bowl full of my hot smelly pee! I fill it up with two loads of pee! Then wait for the best surprise yet! I lift the bowl of piss over my head and…
What a happy dirty piss lover I am!

Duration: 2 min 43 s
Resolution: 480 x 854
Size: 32.3 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-06-2019, 12:29 AM

The times when I feel the sexiest are when I am squeezing out a huge, stinky log of shit! The pressure in my ass when it’s time to push, and the stretching of my dark little shithole bring me such pleasure.
This is an amazing EFRO video that you don’t want to miss out on! Enjoy some of the sexiest shits I’ve had all month! I give you several different position so you get to see what my poop hole looks like from every angle! You’ll love watching as load after load of my sexy, stinky shit works it way out of my ass!
Enjoy!

Duration: 6 min 11 s
Size: 732 MiB
Download From AnzFile

Tags
collection, hot, rare, scatshop, top, videos