Old 02-23-2024, 07:51 AM

Default Kimberleelive.com- I Want To Be Your Little Slut

Kimberleelive.com- I Want To Be Your Little Slut

Description:
How bad do you want to grab onto my tight round ass? I know you love feeling my soft skin, and tease me through my panties... Being your little slut turns me on so much, I love doing whatever you tell me to When you grab my hair and wrap your hand around my throat is so hot, that_s all I can think about right now. I need to feel you inside me so bad right now baby, treat me like your personal whore Watch me finger myself and talk dirty to you, begging you to cum inside me Does my voice turn you on? Tell me in my next LIVE camshow FREE for all members xoxo - Kimber..

June 17th 2017

Stars Appearing:
Kimber Lee
Model:
Teens girls, beautiful girl, milf
Studio:
Kimberleelive.com
Info:
File Name : 30757KLLMOBILE.mp4
File Size : 170.98 MB
Resolution : 1280x1080 @ 1920x1080
Duration : 00:11:29

Download UbiqFile VIDEO:
30757KLLMOBILE.mp4 - 171.0 MB
Old 02-23-2024, 07:54 AM

Default Kimberleelive.com- Slutty JOI in White Sneakers And Jean Shorts

Kimberleelive.com- Slutty JOI in White Sneakers And Jean Shorts

Description:
You came to the perfect place It_s time we fix your little dilemma so you can finally relax Because you deserve it, and I_m a little cum slut, I_m going to help you drain your balls Listen to my instructions on how I tell you to stroke your yummy cock for me. I tease you in my denim booty shorts and white canvas shoes. My ass was enough to push you to the edge.. I bend over for you and beg for your thick load on my perky cheeks

Join KimberLeeLive.com to see all of my weekly HD updates and LIVE camshows xoxo - Kimber..

December 8th 2018

Stars Appearing:
Kimber Lee
Model:
Studio:
Kimberleelive.com
Info:
File Name : 30872KLLMOBILE.mp4
File Size : 212.37 MB
Duration : 00:13:01

Download UbiqFile VIDEO:
30872KLLMOBILE.mp4 - 212.4 MB
Old 02-23-2024, 07:59 AM

Default Kimberleelive.com- Sexy Soldier Girl Yawning

Kimberleelive.com- Sexy Soldier Girl Yawning

Description:
I just had one of the best Halloween nights I ever got to experience The night was packed full of non stop fun, drinking, eating, and laughing And boy am I so ready to chill out now after such a long night. I_m so ready to stretch out and relax on my comfy bed. I can_t help but yawn and stretch my arms out before I even crawl into bed Stretching out my back feels so amazing, I should really consider getting a nice massage soon. I_m sure I_ll be sore tomorrow after partying all night I try to cover up my open mouth as I yawn. But it_s so intense I can_t cover my entire mouth As I yawn and stretch you can see inside my pretty mouth, probably able to see some left over candy. But I don_t even care, I_m going to hop right into bed now Join me in my next LIVE HD camshow every Wednesday Only on KimberLeeLive.com &lt3 xoxo - Kimber..

July 25th 2018

Stars Appearing:
Kimber Lee
Model:
Studio:
Kimberleelive.com
Info:
File Name : 30635KLLMOBILE.m4v
File Size : 219.48 MB
Duration : 00:11:11

Download UbiqFile VIDEO:
30635KLLMOBILE.m4v - 219.5 MB
Old 02-23-2024, 07:59 AM

Default Kimberleelive.com- Step-Son Blows His Load On My Face

Kimberleelive.com- Step-Son Blows His Load On My Face

Description:
Have you seen your father? I can_t seem to find him anywhere in this house I swear, every time i turn around, that man is off doing who knows what.. Honestly, we_ve been having some issues recently.. We aren_t really intimate anymore and it_s really taking a tol on me. I_m a woman, I have needs Maybe you and I could do some experimenting? Only if you want to of course.. Just sit back, relax, and let your step-mom do everything It_s been so long sinceI_ve had a hard cock in my mouth I want your load all over my face But you can_t tell your father about this Tell me how much you loved this taboo BJ in my next LIVE camshow xoxo - Kimber..

September 8th 2017

Stars Appearing:
Kimber Lee
Model:
Studio:
Kimberleelive.com
Info:
File Name : 30810KLLMOBILE.mp4
File Size : 296.8 MB
Duration : 00:14:05

Download UbiqFile VIDEO:
30810KLLMOBILE.mp4 - 296.8 MB
Old 02-23-2024, 08:01 AM

Default Kimberleelive.com- Sorority Girl Teasing Ass Slave

Kimberleelive.com- Sorority Girl Teasing Ass Slave

Description:
I_ve seen you around campass before, and I noticed that you are always checking me out. It seem like you like what you see.. I_m working on a new project with my sorority sisters. We all have to find a weak boy to tease and maybe even find a permanant ass slave I think you are a perfect candidate for my new project, but you have to obey me. And you have to worship my ass, do you think you can handle it? Let_s see if you can pass my tests and jerk off to my hot round ass Watch me LIVE every week in my exclusive camshow **VNA members only** Join KimberLeeLive.com today for all of my updates xoxo - Kimber..

February 22nd 2019

Stars Appearing:
Kimber Lee
Model:
Studio:
Kimberleelive.com
Info:
File Name : 30801KLLMOBILE.mp4
File Size : 609.71 MB
Duration : 00:30:21

Download UbiqFile VIDEO:
30801KLLMOBILE.mp4 - 609.7 MB
Old 02-23-2024, 08:01 AM

Default Kimberleelive.com- POV Tight Bodied Brunette Bouncing on Dick

Kimberleelive.com- POV Tight Bodied Brunette Bouncing on Dick

Description:
My pussy is wet and juicy, and I know your craving me too. Let me slide off my panties and grind down on that hard cock I love having my tight hole filled up, and getting to have you all to myself Watch me cum and grind down hard onto you as my body shakes. Don_t forget to rate my videos and tell me how much you loved them in my next LIVE HD camshow on KimberLeeLive.com FREE for all VNA members. Check out onlyfans.comkimberlee for more amateur and BTS content. xoxo - Kimber..

February 18th 2022

Stars Appearing:
Kimber Lee
Model:
Studio:
Kimberleelive.com
Info:
File Name : 30990KLLMOBILE.mp4
File Size : 251.58 MB
Duration : 00:11:40

Download UbiqFile VIDEO:
30990KLLMOBILE.mp4 - 251.6 MB
Old 02-23-2024, 08:03 AM

Default Kimberleelive.com- Horny Sailor Girl Opens Up For Semen

Kimberleelive.com- Horny Sailor Girl Opens Up For Semen

Description:
Hey there captain, we are about to board the ship, but I need your semen first Being the slutty sailor girl that I am, I must blow you before we leave When I rub my big round bubble butt on your lap, I can feel you get hard for me. Once I rip off my tiny blue skirt, I do what I know best which is to get on my knees and suck my captain off I blow sloppy spit bubbles onto your cock and deepthroat you until I can_t take anymore As i gag more and more on your cock, I can tell your about to blow. I jerk you off and stick my tongue out, ready to swallow your semen ..

March 27th 2017

Stars Appearing:
Kimber Lee
Model:
Studio:
Kimberleelive.com
Info:
File Name : 30704KLLMOBILE.mp4
File Size : 351.95 MB
Duration : 00:16:18

Download UbiqFile VIDEO:
30704KLLMOBILE.mp4 - 352.0 MB
Old 02-23-2024, 08:05 AM

Default Kimberleelive.com- I Know The Cure For Being Cold And Horny...

Kimberleelive.com- I Know The Cure For Being Cold And Horny...

Description:
It is freezing in the house tonight I have to get all bundled up just to get warm, but it just wasn_t really working. I figured I_d come in and curl up next to my big bro and try to warm up But then I noticed something I probably shouldn_t have seen... I saw your dick harden under your boxers and I couldn_t help myself I had to see what my brother was working with under there, and why not give him a nice handy too? When he wakes up he seemed startled but I quickly assured him that it was ok.. I jerk off my big bro and even give him a foot job in my knee high socks. I make him rub his cock on my clit until he explodes all over my pretty pink pussy I can_t wait to play with you in my weekly LIVE camshows on KimberLeeLive.com FREE for all VNA members xoxo - Kimber..

December 13th 2019

Stars Appearing:
Kimber Lee
Model:
Studio:
Kimberleelive.com
Info:
File Name : 30676KLLMOBILE.mp4
File Size : 384.6 MB
Duration : 00:15:33

Download UbiqFile VIDEO:
30676KLLMOBILE.mp4 - 384.6 MB
Old 02-23-2024, 08:06 AM

Default Kimberleelive.com- Brother-in-Law Cums For My Barefeet

Kimberleelive.com- Brother-in-Law Cums For My Barefeet

Description:
I notice you staring at my feet while I_m relaxing. And I_ve been pretty bored recently so maybe we can have a little fun before my husband gets home Do you want to jerk off for my feet? I ask you. Watch me slowly peel off my black fishnet stockings for you. You_re growing harder and harder for my sexy soles. We_ll have to be quick, but try not to cum before I tell you We almost got caught a few times, but it was kind of a thrill thinking anyone could walk in Listen to my JOI until I beg for your load Don_t forget to join me in my next LIVE HD camshow on KimberLeeLive.com every week xoxo - Kimber..

July 24th 2020

Stars Appearing:
Kimber Lee
Model:
Studio:
Kimberleelive.com
Info:
File Name : 30910KLLMOBILE.mp4
File Size : 205.24 MB
Duration : 00:10:53

Download UbiqFile VIDEO:
30910KLLMOBILE.mp4 - 205.2 MB
Old 02-23-2024, 08:08 AM

Default Kimberleelive.com- Saving Humanity JOI

Kimberleelive.com- Saving Humanity JOI

Description:
Nurse Kimber is back to help save the people. But this time, it_s for a greater cause than just one person.. There has been a devastating plague that hit Earth and killed every man on the planet. Every single man except for you, we need you here to help re-populate the planet so we can restore the human race I am the head nurse in charge of collecting semen from you every day. Lucky for you, I_m a very naughty nurse. First we have to remove all clothes off my body, so I don_t get any sperm soaked into my scrubs. And also to help you get nice and hard for me. I begin jerking you off, telling you just how important of a role you play in society. We are all grateful to you that not only you survived, but are willing to let us milk your cock until you cum so we can save humanity Join me in my EXCLUSIVE camshows every week when you become a member to KimberLeeLive.com xoxo - Kimber..

December 23rd 2018

Stars Appearing:
Kimber Lee
Model:
Studio:
Kimberleelive.com
Info:
File Name : 30709KLLMOBILE.mp4
File Size : 157.49 MB
Duration : 00:11:06

Download UbiqFile VIDEO:
30709KLLMOBILE.mp4 - 157.5 MB
Old 02-23-2024, 08:09 AM

Default Kimberleelive.com- Swallowing Your Load As Your Secret Santa Gift

Kimberleelive.com- Swallowing Your Load As Your Secret Santa Gift

Description:
Merry Christmas to you, my handsome co-worker. I am your secret santa this year and I didn_t have any time to get you a gift. So this year, I_m going to swallow your load That_s right, and I don_t even have anything on under this ugly sweater, take a look Now let_s see what you_vegot going on down here.. Oh how lovely I nice manly cock for me to suck on I wrap my lips around your dick and go deeper until your all the way down mythroat. Watch me gag and struggle to throat fuck your hard member. I need to feel this cock inside me, mind if I take a seat? Mmmm that feels so good, do you like how my pussy feels grinding on you? Now I want you to shoot your load right into my mouth. I suck every last drop off my fingers and swallow all of it. Merry Christmas..

December 8th 2017

Stars Appearing:
Kimber Lee
Model:
Studio:
Kimberleelive.com
Info:
File Name : KLL30665MOBILE.mp4
File Size : 267.57 MB
Resolution : 1280x720
Duration : 00:14:01

Download UbiqFile VIDEO:
KLL30665MOBILE.mp4 - 267.6 MB
Old 02-23-2024, 08:11 AM

Default Kimberleelive.com- Humiliating My Office Boy To Eat His Own Cum

Kimberleelive.com- Humiliating My Office Boy To Eat His Own Cum

Description:
Hey little office boy, I need to speak with you about something important.. I see you constantly staring at my ass, and you don_t even try to hide it It is absolutely unacceptable that you are disrespecting your superior in front of my other employees. I understand that are you younger and are just starting out, but I am going to have to teach you a lesson. I am going to need you to pull out your dick. Good job, now let_s get staring.. Start stroking your hard dick for your sexy boss. Is this what you have been wanting this whole time? Well you might not enjoy this next part my dear... When you cum, I_m going to make you lick up all of your juice Hahaha yes, this is exactly what you deserve after gawking at me all day long. Now do what I say, I am your boss after all Tell me how much you loved this video in my next HD LIVE camshow Become a member to KimberLeeLive.com today xoxo - Kimber..

October 5th 2018

Stars Appearing:
Kimber Lee
Model:
Studio:
Kimberleelive.com
Info:
File Name : 30641KLLMOBILE.mp4
File Size : 192.55 MB
Duration : 00:13:35

Download UbiqFile VIDEO:
30641KLLMOBILE.mp4 - 192.6 MB
Old 02-23-2024, 08:11 AM

Default Kimberleelive.com- Missionary Simulated Sex

Kimberleelive.com- Missionary Simulated Sex

Description:
Oh babe I_ve been wanting you so badly all day. I need you right now. Please babe I need you to fuck me and make me cum I_m so horny and wet for you, I want to feel your hard cock deep in side my pussy. I want you to fuck me missionary and look right at me. I want you to come inside my pussy babe Get me pregnant with your cum Rate and comment on this video and tell me how much you love my content in my next LIVE camshow Join KimberLeeLive.com today and become a VNA member xoxo - Kimber..

October 16th 2019

Stars Appearing:
Kimber Lee
Model:
Studio:
Kimberleelive.com
Info:
File Name : 30560KLLWEB.mp4
File Size : 223.36 MB
Resolution : 1920x1080
Duration : 00:06:21

Download UbiqFile VIDEO:
30560KLLWEB.mp4 - 223.4 MB
Old 02-23-2024, 08:12 AM

Default Kimberleelive.com- DeepThroat Practice With My Step-Brother

Kimberleelive.com- DeepThroat Practice With My Step-Brother

Description:
BRAND NEW video for all my members My boyfriend finally told me what he wants as his Christmas gift.. He wants a blowjob for his gift but I don_t know how to give a blowjob I want to make sure it_s a really good BJ but I need help from someone I trust first. Ya know, we_re not fully related right? I could practive on you and you can tell me if I_m doing good or not Don_t worry, our parents don_t need to know about this.. Mmmm look at that hard cock staring back at me, begging to be sucked. I start off slow, building up the tease and suspension. I slide my step brother_s cock deeper down my throat until I_m completely fucking his cock with my throat Okay, maybe this isn_t my first time giving a blowjob, but I_ve been wanting you to cum in my mouth for so long Thanks bro Make sure to come see me at my next live show. I DARE YOU..

January 6th 2017

Stars Appearing:
Kimber Lee
Model:
Studio:
Kimberleelive.com
Info:
File Name : KLL30659Mobile.mp4
File Size : 264.11 MB
Duration : 00:17:43

Download UbiqFile VIDEO:
KLL30659Mobile.mp4 - 264.1 MB
Old 02-23-2024, 08:13 AM

Default Kimberleelive.com- Missionary Orgasms w Thrusting Dildo

Kimberleelive.com- Missionary Orgasms w Thrusting Dildo

Description:
Please watch me from above while I lay back and feel my pussy throb after an amazing orgasm When that cock is thrusting and hitting my g-spot PERFECTLY - and the vibrator makes my clit so sensitive that I can hardly take anymore, I finally cum for you... more than just one time too Don_t forget to rate my videos and tell me how much you loved them in my next LIVE HD camshow on KimberLeeLive.com FREE for all VNA members. Check out onlyfans.comkimberlee for more amateur and BTS content. xoxo - Kimber..

November 19th 2021

Stars Appearing:
Kimber Lee
Model:
Studio:
Kimberleelive.com
Info:
File Name : 30983KLLWEB.mp4
File Size : 415.71 MB
Duration : 00:10:55

Download UbiqFile VIDEO:
30983KLLWEB.mp4 - 415.7 MB
Old 02-23-2024, 08:13 AM

Default Kimberleelive.com- Thanks You For Taking Her To Vegas, With A BJ Cum in Mouth

Kimberleelive.com- Thanks You For Taking Her To Vegas, With A BJ Cum in Mouth

Description:
Kimber has been begging you to take her to Las Vegas since you guys met, you finally agree to fly her out. Wise choose, cause now she wants to return the favor. She is isn_t gonna let you fuck her for just a flight, but she will suck your dick. She tells you to lay back on the bed, as she lays on her stomach in between your legs. Kimber loves sucking dick and you can tell the way she takes your dick all the way down her throat as fast as possible. She doesn_t usually let you cum in her mouth but today she is feeling nice and sucks the cum right out of your dick into her mouth..

November 10th 2017

Stars Appearing:
Kimber Lee
Model:
Studio:
Kimberleelive.com
Info:
File Name : KLL30127MOBILE.mp4
File Size : 129.18 MB
Duration : 00:09:28

Download UbiqFile VIDEO:
KLL30127MOBILE.mp4 - 129.2 MB
Old 02-23-2024, 08:14 AM

Default Kimberleelive.com- Do My Gloves Turn You On

Kimberleelive.com- Do My Gloves Turn You On

Description:
I was just getting ready to clean up, so I slip on my white latex gloves to protect my hands. But right as I put on my gloves, I notice you staring at my my hands. Are my gloves turning you on? Thats pretty weird to get off from latex gloves This could be pretty interesting to watch.. You should jerk off to my gloved hands Listen to my jerk off instruction as I make fun of your fetish. I_m in complete surprise when you finally cum to my gloves Don_t forget to rate and comment on my videos and let me know how much you love them in my next LIVE camshow FREE for all members when you join KimberLeeLive.com xoxo - Kimber..

November 8th 2019

Stars Appearing:
Kimber Lee
Model:
Studio:
Kimberleelive.com
Info:
File Name : 30888KLLWEB.mp4
File Size : 422.94 MB
Duration : 00:11:22

Download UbiqFile VIDEO:
30888KLLWEB.mp4 - 422.9 MB
Old 02-23-2024, 08:16 AM

Default Kimberleelive.com- Oiling Up My Freshly Pedicured Toes

Kimberleelive.com- Oiling Up My Freshly Pedicured Toes

Description:
I got my nails done yesterday and got myself a pedicure. And now my feet are so smooth I slowly drip this oil onto my feet and work it up my legs. I pour oil onto one foot, having it drip onto my other foot. I love these blue toe nails, I think they are so cute. I really need new sandals for my size 8 12 feet ) Rate my videos and tell me how much you love them in my next HD LIVE camshow on KimberLeeLive.com xoxo - Kimber..

July 13th 2018

Stars Appearing:
Kimber Lee
Model:
Studio:
Kimberleelive.com
Info:
File Name : 30545KLLWEB.mp4
File Size : 368.64 MB
Duration : 00:09:56

Download UbiqFile VIDEO:
30545KLLWEB.mp4 - 368.6 MB
Old 02-23-2024, 08:17 AM

Default Kimberleelive.com- Creampie In The Bathroom

Kimberleelive.com- Creampie In The Bathroom

Description:
I was feeling pretty frisky and begged for my man to fill me up I just can_t get enough of his cock sometimes. We had just finished fucking and were about to shower, but I needed more.. Listen to me beg for his cum inside of me as my tits jiggle in your face My pussy gets so wet for dick, I couldn_t stop cumming from getting fucked He finishes inside my wet pussy before the cum drips down my leg Don_t forget to rate my videos and tell me how much you loved them in my next LIVE camshow on KimberLeeLive.com FREE for all VNA members xoxo - Kimber..

November 19th 2019

Stars Appearing:
Kimber Lee
Model:
Studio:
Kimberleelive.com
Info:
File Name : 30882KLLMOBILE.mp4
File Size : 429.37 MB
Duration : 00:19:25

Download UbiqFile VIDEO:
30882KLLMOBILE.mp4 - 429.4 MB
Old 02-23-2024, 08:19 AM

Default Kimberleelive.com- Getting My Pussy Ready For a Big Dildo

Kimberleelive.com- Getting My Pussy Ready For a Big Dildo

Description:
Here is some BTS of me getting my pussy ready for my next video I knew I_d have to stretch myself out before taking the requested big dildo. Watch me use my purple vibrator on my clit while I slide this average dildo in and out of my tight pussy And the orgasm is amazing, as always Make sure you rate my videos and tell me how much you loved them in my next LIVE HD camshow on KimberLeeLive.com FREE for all VNA members. Check out onlyfans.comkimberlee for more amateur and BTS content. xoxo - Kimber..

July 30th 2021

Stars Appearing:
Kimber Lee
Model:
Studio:
Kimberleelive.com
Info:
File Name : 30965KLLMOBILE.mp4
File Size : 101.23 MB
Duration : 00:07:45