Old 07-31-2024, 02:23 AM

Default Cathyscraving.com- Tell Your Fellow Members What You Think Of This Scene

Cathyscraving.com- Tell Your Fellow Members What You Think Of This Scene

Description:
Around the middle of January this year we jumped in the car and headed out to Las Vegas. We were going
out there to attend the AVN Expo and also to hook up with a local couple who wanted to have a threesome
with Cathy. We already knew the male member of the couple, Rion, and he had contacted Cathy to say that
his partner, Shauna, had mentioned that she would love to have a threesome with Rion and Cathy. I guess
you won_t be surprised to learn that Cathy had immediately accepted.

Rion had told us that his partner loved making out with girls so I wasn_t surprised by how passionate she
was when Cathy and her started to make out. Rion was left to just watch for quite some time as Shauna and
Cathy enjoyed each others bodies. By the time Rion did join them he was super aroused and that certainly
took the threesome to another level. Cathy had a great time with those guys, got an awesome creampie from
Rion and we all agreed that we would definitely have to do it again the next time we visited Vegas
Model:
Cathy, Rion
Studio:
Cathyscraving.com

Download Archive K2S ZIP RAR:
Keep2Share ZIP: Cathyscraving.com- Tell Your Fellow Members What You Think Of This Scene
Old 07-31-2024, 02:42 AM

Default Cathyscraving.com- Tell Your Fellow Members What You Think Of This Scene

Description:
Fallon is a super horny East European girl we have partied with before. After our first gangbang together Cathy
told Fallon that they should do it again and she told Cathy she couldn_t wait .. so they hooked up again a few
months later.

Something I need to tell you about Fallon is that she just loves to be fucked in the ass. During the first
party she_d done a little anal but this time she wanted to do a lot of ass fucking and she most certainly did.
Almost everytime I looked over at her she had a thick cock buried deep in her ass .. and often another cock in
her pussy as well. There_s no need for me to tell you how much the guys loved that. Oh .. and there was just
so much cum flying around. Not only was Fallon_s ass pumped full of cum many times but both pussies got heaps
as well and the girls also swapped a lot of cum between them.
Model:
Cathy, Fallon, Chris, Dirk
Studio:
Cathyscraving.com

Keep2Share ZIP: Cathyscraving.com- Tell Your Fellow Members What You Think Of This Scene
Old 07-31-2024, 03:03 AM

Description:
This visit to CT_s was Cathy_s last ever visit to this amazing Adult Theater. A few short months later
CT_s closed for good. We had been visiting regularly since 2012 and had totally enjoyed every visit.

In many ways, Cathy_s final visit was a celebration of what a great place CT_s had been and to
mark the occasion a LOT (90 guys and several couples) were there that night. Some of the other women
attending were okay to be on video but asked that their faces not be shown. Along with Cathy, they were
excited to show their cunts being fucked and getting creampies from some of the complete strangers who
were there that night. At the end of the night, although saddened by CT_s impending closure, everyone
said what an awesome night it had been
Model:
Cathy
Studio:
Cathyscraving.com

Old 07-31-2024, 03:12 AM

Description:
Maya is a young woman we hooked up with for a threesome and during that threesome we mentioned that we also do gangbangorgies.
Well, Maya loved the sound of that and asked if she could join in on one. We said .. Yes

We_d known that Maya loved to fuck and being creampied but I could not believe what I was seeing the night of her gangbang. She
truly craved the creampies and the guys knew that and wanted to give her what she wanted. I was so tempted to pull out my engorged
cock and add my load to Maya_s cum flooded cunt that night but I knew if I did the video would likely end there so I held myself in
check.

After about 40 minutes of fucking, everyone was looking a little exhausted so we took a break. After cool drinks were had and breathing
returned to normal the fuck fest then continued. I had thought the energy level would likely be less than it had been but I was wrong. It
was like Maya hadn_t been fucking at all and her young cunt had yet to take its first creampie because the fucking just took up from where
it had left off. For another forty minutes I witnessed a totally unbridled fuck lust between 2 horny cum _ and six equally horny guys.
By the end of that time everyone was drained and exhausted .. but I_m certain .. if the any guy could have managed it .. Maya would have
happily spread her legs for him and taken another sloppy creampie
Model:
Cathy, Maya, Chris
Studio:
Cathyscraving.com

Old 07-31-2024, 04:55 AM

Description:
In an out-of-the-way place called Gary, Indiana there was an Adult Theater called CT_s. A member of our website told us
that it was a great place to visit, for a fun night out, so we did back in 2012. As it turned out the member was right
so we visited every year until it closed early 2018. Here is our visit in 2016.

As soon as we arrived Cathy made her way to one of CT_s gloryholes where she sucked and jerked every cock that was poked
through the hole. After taking a LOT of cum from complete strangers she then made her way into the theater where dozens
of horny guys were waiting for her. For the next two hours she jerked, sucked and fucked over 50 guys until they were
drained of cum. It was an AWESOME night
Model:
Cathy
Studio:
Cathyscraving.com

Old 07-31-2024, 05:06 AM

Description:
We have known Niki for a few years and had already featured her in a couple of scenes when she asked us
if we could arrange a creampie gangbang for her. Knowing how much Niki loved to fuck we knew it would be
an awesome gangbang so we quickly set to work getting it organized.

Knowing how much Niki loves fucking Black guys we made sure that most of the guys we organized for her
gangbang were Black .. something Cathy was super excited about as well. When the night of Niki_s gangbang
rolled around, Niki arrive early and got to welcome all the guys as they arrived. It was amazing to see
her get more and more excited as each of the guys appeared. Not surprisingly, the gangbang was awesome and
Niki was the star. The guys made sure they gave both girls every drop of cum they could muster and the girls
loved it .. and the huge number of orgasms they had
Model:
Cathy, Niki, Chris, Kale, Dirk, JackB, Brock
Studio:
Cathyscraving.com

Old 07-31-2024, 05:33 AM

Description:
Luna is a beautiful, and horny, French girl Cathy had arranged to do a creampie gangbang with. Not
long after Luna_s arrival, the six guys who were going to fuck and creampie them, began to arrive.
When they saw Luna, and heard her cute accent, it was obvious how turned on they were by her. I
knew it was going to be a GREAT night .. and it was :-)

As mentioned above, 6 guys turned up to ravage their cunts that night and boy oh boy they did a truly
awesome job. The girls let the guys do whatever they wanted and I have to tell you Luna was literally
fucked to the point where she didn_t even know where she was any longer. By the end of night the girls
had totally drained the guys and they both had numb .. BUT .. very satisfied pussies
Model:
Cathy, LunaR, Dirk
Studio:
Cathyscraving.com

Old 07-31-2024, 06:17 AM

Description:
Luna is a beautiful, and horny, French girl Cathy had arranged to do a creampie gangbang with. Not
long after Luna_s arrival, the six guys who were going to fuck and creampie them, began to arrive.
When they saw Luna, and heard her cute accent, it was obvious how turned on they were by her. I
knew it was going to be a GREAT night .. and it was :-)

As mentioned above, 6 guys turned up to ravage their cunts that night and boy oh boy they did a truly
awesome job. The girls let the guys do whatever they wanted and I have to tell you Luna was literally
fucked to the point where she didn_t even know where she was any longer. By the end of night the girls
had totally drained the guys and they both had numb .. BUT .. very satisfied pussies
Model:
Cathy, LunaR, Dirk
Studio:
Cathyscraving.com

Old 07-31-2024, 06:21 AM

Description:
This visit to CT_s was Cathy_s last ever visit to this amazing Adult Theater. A few short months later
CT_s closed for good. We had been visiting regularly since 2012 and had totally enjoyed every visit.

In many ways, Cathy_s final visit was a celebration of what a great place CT_s had been and to
mark the occasion a LOT (90 guys and several couples) were there that night. Some of the other women
attending were okay to be on video but asked that their faces not be shown. Along with Cathy, they were
excited to show their cunts being fucked and getting creampies from some of the complete strangers who
were there that night. At the end of the night, although saddened by CT_s impending closure, everyone
said what an awesome night it had been
Model:
Cathy
Studio:
Cathyscraving.com

Old 07-31-2024, 06:22 AM

Description:
Cathy heard from Byrron about a year before they met. At the time she didn_t know he was a virgin but she
could tell he was nervous and inexperienced with sex. He was also super keen and excited about hooking
up and Cathy loved that.

Byrron flew into Los Angeles and we met him at the AirBnB he booked for his stay in LA. It was only then that
Cathy knew he was a virgin. She felt honored he had choosen her to give his virginity to. From the moment
Byrron saw Cathy it was obvious he could not wait to have some _fun_ with her. When the _fun_ did start the
the look in Byrron_s eyes clearly conveyed how excited he was to be having his first ever fuck :-)
Model:
Cathy
Studio:
Cathyscraving.com

Old 07-31-2024, 07:25 AM

Description:
A friend told us about a Ukrainian girl he knew who wanted to hook up and do a creampie gangbang
with us. He said she was a total slut and did everything. We told him to get her to contact us and
after Cathy spoke to .. Fallon .. she knew we just had to organize a gangbang with her .. so we did

It was a hot summer_s night when we hooked up with Fallon and six local guys. Everyone arrived super
horny and when the guys met Fallon it was obvious they could not wait to get their cocks into her. Fallon
loved how eager the guys were and that just excited her even more. It was a high energy intense gangbang
and everyone involved fucked their asses off. Fallon got all her holes throughly fucked and took a lot of
creampies.
Model:
Cathy, Fallon, DCJohn, Dirk
Studio:
Cathyscraving.com

Old 07-31-2024, 07:35 AM

Description:
A friend of ours told us about Avery so we contacted her to see if she was interested in
doing a creampie gangbang with us. She lives interstate and said the next time she is in
Los Angeles she would love to hook up and have some fun.

It was a VERY hot day in summer when we did hook up with Avery. There was a cool breeze on
the deck so we decided to start there. Avery said it had been more than a week since she_d
last had sex so she was super horny. When the guys heard that they couldn_t wait to feed
their rampant cocks to her. Avery, and Cathy, both had their wet pussies fucked solidly for
more than an hour and I lost count how many creamy loads of cum were pumped into them. The
girls absolutely loved it, and so did the guys
Model:
Cathy, Avery, Chris, Ray, Dirk
Studio:
Cathyscraving.com

Old 07-31-2024, 08:25 AM

Description:
On the first day of our 2017 Summer road trip we hooked up with Nora, a cute and very horny 18 year old who says she is at a
stage in her life where she is wanting to explore her sexuality.

We had learned about Nora from a mutual friend and we thought it would be great to get her on the website so we asked her. She
accepted instantly. We spent an awesome few hours with Nora and I have to tell you I was super horny the whole time we were with
her. It was the first time Nora had ever fucked in front of a camera and lights so she was understandably nervous at the start.
She was also super aroused about what she was going to do and told us there was no way she didn_t want to do it.

With both Nora and I super turned on, we started to make out while Cathy videoed the action. It was obvious Nora loved sex and
when I started to eat her pussy her eyes opened wide, she began to breath deeply and not long after had an intense orgasm. After
that I was eager to fuck her so that_s exactly what I did Eventually I flooded her pussy with a huge load of semen and I have
to say it felt AWESOME :-)
Model:
Cathy, Nora, Peter
Studio:
Cathyscraving.com

Old 07-31-2024, 08:40 AM

Description:
Kate is a very sexy young woman we met at an adult internet convention. She is 24 years old
and complimented Cathy on what she does. We chatted for a while and before we parted we asked
her if she_d like to join us for a creampie gangbang. Her eyes lit up and she accepted without
hesitation.

Cathy contacted 6 guys and told them about Kate wanting a creampie gangbang. All 6 guys were super excited
about fucking kate .. and getting to creampie her .. and accepted Cathy_s invitation. When the
night of the gangbang arrived everyone turned up knowing it would be a great night .. and it
was. Kate had a blast and loved fucking so many different guys and getting all the creampies
they gave her.
Model:
Cathy, Kate, Donny, Dirk, DCJohn, Chris
Studio:
Cathyscraving.com

Old 07-31-2024, 08:42 AM

Description:
Brooke is a real sweetheart and super cute so it_s probably no surprise I
was super horny the whole time we were with her. One thing she had mentioned in
her emails was she had never experienced a creampie but wanted to. She had
seen me .. on our website .. giving girls a creampie and said she wanted me to
do the same to her.

We started out on the bed and it was obvious Brooke liked girls as much as she
liked guys. When I slipped my cock into her for the first time, and we started
to fuck, Cathy (said later) she was amazed at how creamy Brooke_s pussy got.

The three of us fucked for about an hour before I said I needed to cum .. then, a
minute or two later .. I was groaning loudly as my orgasm rapidly approached. Brooke
could feel my cock getting ready to unload and that brought her to orgasm. Having Brooke
orgasm pushed me over the edge and my seed began to race along my cock and into Brooke.
After I came, I scooped up the cum and fed it to Brooke. She swallowed it down then
sucked my fingers clean
Model:
Cathy, Brooke, Peter
Studio:
Cathyscraving.com

Old 07-31-2024, 08:57 AM

Description:
Kat got in contact with Cathy after seeing our website as she wanted to experience her first ever creampie gangbang. Of course
that was something we were happy to arrange for her .. so we did

Judging by the emails Cathy had received from Kat we thought she might be a little nervous and slow to get into the fucking that
night but we were wrong .. and happy to be wrong. Kat was super anxious to get all the guys naked and then get her hands on their
cocks. Of course that was exactly the type of reaction the guys were hoping for so the night started off well and only got better.
After a couple of hours, the guys were near exhaustion, had been milked dry and both Kat and Cathy had smiles on their faces and
pussies full of cum .. LOL.
Model:
Cathy, Kat, Donny, JackB, Dirk, Chris
Studio:
Cathyscraving.com

Old 07-31-2024, 09:49 AM

Description:
Cathy had been contacted by .. dB .. a local Black guy who arranged gangbangs in the Raleigh area.
He emailed to inquire if there was any possiblity Cathy would consider making a stop in Raleigh on
a future Road Trip. Cathy wrote him back to say she would love to come for a visit

When the visit was over, Cathy said to me she was so pleased she_d decided to go. She said she_d had
the best time and the guys who came along to fuck and creampie her were the nicest guys and great
lovers. Her pussy got double fucked (two cocks were together in her pussy at the same time) so much
during the gangbang that she had no idea how many orgasms she_d had but it was a LOT. I told her it
was more than 30 orgasms.

And the creampies they gave her were amazing. Two of the guys creampied her three times each and both
of their first creampies were HUGE. Here are some of those creampies
Model:
Cathy, DCJohn
Studio:
Cathyscraving.com

Old 07-31-2024, 09:51 AM

Description:
It was the final day of our 2018 Spring Road Trip and we had hooked up with 24 year old Ava for a threesome. A resident of
the east coast, Ava was in Los Angeles for a few weeks and had contacted us to ask if she could be on the website. Of course,
we_d replied back and I am so glad we did. Ava turned out to be a real sweetheart and just so cute. She also had an almost
insatiable appetite for sex.

The plan had been to have the threesome before an orgy that night but the three of us were having such a great time fucking we
continued until everyone began arriving for the orgy. Deciding to continue the threesome after the orgy, Ava said she_d love to
hang around and watch the orgy and then fuck some more afterwards. Perfect

After the orgy finished, and everyone had left, Ava and I started fucking again. We were both so turned on after watching the
orgy that we fucked like animals until I pumped her pussy full of cum. It truly was a HUGE creampie and none of us I could
believe how much cum poured out of Ava afterwards .. LOL
Model:
Cathy, Ava, Peter
Studio:
Cathyscraving.com

Old 07-31-2024, 10:03 AM

Description:
As many of you will know, we have been hooking up with young Lilly for a couple of
years and enjoying some amazing sex with her. Sometimes we hook up in Los Angeles
and other times we hook up in Vegas. Here is one of our Vegas hookups.

Rather than jump into bed and starting fucking the moment Lilly arrived at our hotel, we
decided to walk the strip and get a drink first. As we were doing that, Lilly constantly
cock teased me by flashing her panties, and her naked pussy. I was so turned on by the
time we got back to the hotel but before we fucked, Lilly and Cathy wanted to hit the
pool for awhile. The teasing continued at the pool so when we eventually got back into
our room I pounded the fuck out of Lilly_s young cunt and gave her a massive creampie
Model:
Cathy, Lily, Peter
Studio:
Cathyscraving.com

Old 07-31-2024, 10:10 AM

Description:
We had been hooking up with Lily for a little over a year when we all decided that we should go to Hawaii together
for a week. We had only ever been there very briefly once before and it would be Lily_s first ever visit.

Of course, sex was VERY high on our things to do while in Hawai and we certainly did fuck a lot while there. In fact
we fucked our asses off. Lily is a super horny young woman and wanted to fuck multiple times every day so we did. She
also loves to roleplay and experiment so we did plenty of that as well.

One of the Role Play scenarios we did was Lily dressed, and acting, as a naughty schoolgirl. It was awesome and I got
so turned on by it. I could not wait to get my cock into her tight pussy and when I did I pounded the fuck out of it.
Lily went off like a firecracker and all three of us had an amazing time
Model:
Cathy, Lily, Peter
Studio:
Cathyscraving.com

Tags
cathyscravingcom, videos