Old 07-14-2020, 01:03 PM

Default Scatshop.com- Yana shits in leather pants

Scatshop.com- Yana shits in leather pants

Description:
Yana went to the toilet and lit a cigarette , Yana was wearing leather pants , Yana ran a hand down his pants and started to caress her cunt , Yana smokes a cigarette and Masturbates , smoked a cigarette Yana turns booty to the camera and takes off his pants , showing you my clean ass , then again Yana wears them and starts to shit in his leather pants . Oh yeah so much crap was inside the leather pants . Yana again turns his ass to the camera and takes off his pants , all the ass and leather pants in the shit , Yana again puts them on the ass and to sit on the toilet . And again he sticks his hand and starts to masturbate her cunt . Yana loves to experiment and she bought these leather trousers especially for you .
Model:
ModelNatalya94
Studio:
Scatshop.com
Info:
File Name : DSCN0091.mp4
File Size : 792.16 MB
Resolution : 1920x1080
Duration : 00:08:08
Video : AVC, 13.3 Mb/s, 25.000 FPS
Audio : AAC, 256 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/31uqgaswhpx6
Old 07-14-2020, 01:11 PM

Default Scatshop.com- Eat My Shit (POV)

Scatshop.com- Eat My Shit (POV)

Description:
You have finally worked up the guts to serve as my toilet. Good boy. Are you ready for the most life changing experience ever?
You are lying on the floor. I tower above you, not wearing a bra, my hard nipples pointing through my thin dress. I look down on you and tease you with my pussy and my ass. First, you will have to drink my deeply coloured morning piss. Its one hell of a stream. But good boy that you are, so intent on pleasing me, you swallow everything. Then, I take a nice shit on your chest. Since its your first time, Im going to be super nice and I give you a little baby poo so you can be sure to swallow it all for me. Youre going to work hard to eat my shit, arent you?
I make you lick my ass clean, because being my toilet paper is all part of the service that you are learning to offer. then I hand feed you my little shit, making sure you eat every last bit.
Model:
MistressEvilyne
Studio:
Scatshop.com
Info:
File Name : Eat-my-shit.mp4
File Size : 499.65 MB
Duration : 00:10:49
Video : AVC, 6 297 kb/s, 25.000 FPS
Audio : AAC, 157 kb/s (VBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/sy28o7q8001m
Old 07-14-2020, 01:34 PM

Default Scatshop.com- 7 Hot Dumps

Scatshop.com- 7 Hot Dumps

Description:
Want this video and more for cheap? Check out my stinky fun at www.loverachelle2.com
Im rolling out 7 loads in this video for luck Watch me poop a weeks worth of turds in all sorts of positions, from forcing you to eat my shit to watching my pleasurable desperation as I shit, to just enjoying the naughty show This is a must-see treat for all you fans who love to watch me pinch my loafs <3
Model:
LoveRachelle2
Studio:
Scatshop.com
Info:
File Name : loverachelle2-7hotdumps.mp4
File Size : 199.47 MB
Duration : 00:07:41
Video : AVC, 3 424 kb/s, 29.970 (29970/1000) FPS
Audio : AAC, 192 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/qh4ebjt55qe7
Old 07-14-2020, 01:38 PM

Default Scatshop.com- Pooping and Prolapsing my Dirty Colon

Scatshop.com- Pooping and Prolapsing my Dirty Colon

Description:
I cant hold this in much longer. I wont make you suffer with my teasing anymore, it has been days-countless meals, snacking, and farting. My belly has been growing bigger and bigger, and I have a huge stock pile of shit waiting for you, deep in my asshole.
I bend over the kitchen table, and strip off my underwear. My asshole is already bulging out. When I spread my butt cheeks apart, my asshole is gaping wide open and noticeably filled with shit. I just have to tease you a little while longer before I give you your present, so, I bend back over the table. I continue to play with my butt, spreading my cheeks and pushing my asshole in and out, in and out until shit is poking out of it. I start groundhogging the first big turd in your face. You dont know when all of my shit will just start pouring out of me. I have been holding in logs for so long, they turn into giant clumps of shit that stretches me as I push.
My asshole prolapses a bit as I struggle to push out-what I think-is the last of my massive shit. I grab a pen and stick it into my asshole I clench my asshole tight around the pen and hold it inside me a moment, before I swirl it around in my dirty asshole and take it out for you to see ?
But wait, there is more poop coming out!!! It is dense and long thick turds are coming out of me I struggle to get the last of my shit completely out of my asshole.
I wipe my dirty, stretched out butt hole a single time and show you the toilet paper, right in your face I then tease you with my dirty rosebud, pushing it as far out as I can making you CUM with overwhelming excitement!
Model:
LindzyPoopgirl
Studio:
Scatshop.com
Info:
File Name : Pooping-and-Prolapsing-my-Dirty-Colon.mp4
File Size : 1196.71 MB
Duration : 00:20:35
Video : AVC, 8 000 kb/s, 29.970 (29970/1000) FPS
Audio : AAC, 118 kb/s (VBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/ev0pxfipexi7
Old 07-14-2020, 01:38 PM

Default Scatshop.com- Jeans Poop After Our Mexican Food Date & Laxative

Scatshop.com- Jeans Poop After Our Mexican Food Date & Laxative

Description:
You are sneaky! You invited me to a Mexican dinner I am sure to make me fart and shit really big! But I am sneaky too! I took a laxative 3 or 4 hours before our date so I could be ure to give you a great jeans shitting show after our date!
We are at my house drinking coffee (also helps to stimulate my poop!) after our dinner and I start to feel the pain and cramps in my tummy from the laxative mixing with the beef enchiladas LOL. I start to let it out and it feels all liquidy, Im moaning and groaning as it is hard to push out.but it is a weird mix of liquid and semi-hard squishy shit!
My light-colored jeans get all nice and visibly stained for your viewing pleasure :O) Watch the big load stain and expand in my jeansthen I take them off for you and show you the hit smashed on my ass like a Rorschach test LOL. Then I zoom in on the big load in my jeans on the floor.
Thanks for the nice date!! ;O)
Model:
peteuse
Studio:
Scatshop.com
Info:
File Name : mexfoodlaxative.mp4
File Size : 103.94 MB
Duration : 00:06:38
Video : AVC, 2 055 kb/s, 30.000 FPS
Audio : AAC, 128 kb/s (CBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/ikxix41ocscv
Old 07-14-2020, 01:47 PM

Default Scatshop.com- My Fun Toilet Toy

Scatshop.com- My Fun Toilet Toy

Description:
I have another fun task for you my dear little toilet slave. You see, I love being treated like the Goddess that I am, so I want to give you another responsibility. I want to tease you with my stinky farts that work up into a nice dump. I want you there for each one to sniff in that glorious stink, and then I want you to take your hand and clean up every speck from my asshole. Youre going to lick it all up like the good slave you are. I have better things to do than clean up after myself, so I want to entrust this task to you. If you do really well, I might even let you cum on my big, jiggly ass! But just remember you have to clean up after yourself and lick it all up!
Featuring: fart, waste, dump, bubble butt, ass fetish, thong, bra, tits, boobs, big butt, toilet slavery, toilet slave, smelly, stinky, goddess worship, CEI
Model:
Leena
Studio:
Scatshop.com
Info:
File Name : My-Fun-Toilet-Toy.mp4
File Size : 750.32 MB
Duration : 00:10:09
Video : AVC, 9 998 kb/s, 59.940 (60000/1001) FPS
Audio : AAC, 317 kb/s (VBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/s1cynw9ssnlc
Old 07-14-2020, 01:49 PM

Default Scatshop.com- Gaping Shit Fuck and Speculum Play

Scatshop.com- Gaping Shit Fuck and Speculum Play

Description:
My longest video Starting with a sexy flirt and strip, teasing with my pussy, giving close ups of my ass. Im ready for a kinky, anal dildo fucking, and butt plug stretch in my shitty, naughty asshole. I make my asshole wet with my spit and pussy juice before the insertion of a small dildo After a few good pumps, shit starts getting stuck to the toy. As I use bigger and bigger toys to gape my ass, more shit comes sliding out, I let the shit stick to the toy and push it back inside me and smear it around my filthy rim. I gape and prolapse my hole until my dirty rosebud is sticking out and I piss down my ass. The hot piss turns me on and helps me smear more
After a good shit fuck to my dirty asshole, and plenty of poop left on the blanket to play with, I start to spread my hole with my fingers, and then with a speculum. As I play with my gape, I start to fart and a little more poop drops out. The speculum opens me wide and I let you see inside as I continue to tease and play with my shit I take some poop from the pile and shove it back inside the opening, back up into my asshole, so I can shit it back out again! Rubbing, smearing, gaping, spreading, and extreme close ups in this sexy, kinky shit play video!
Model:
LindzyPoopgirl
Studio:
Scatshop.com
Info:
File Name : Gaping-Shit-Fuck-and-Speculum-Play.wmv
File Size : 1827.61 MB
Resolution : 1280x720
Duration : 00:31:47
Video : WMV2, 3 983 kb/s
Audio : WMA, 1 411 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/sgjsbfgyubf6
Old 07-14-2020, 01:56 PM

Default Scatshop.com- Mommy Makes You Huff Her Farts!

Scatshop.com- Mommy Makes You Huff Her Farts!

Description:
Mommys back home from another night out, says hi but is in a rush and farts-mommy really has to take a shit-only to find that your father is in the shower and locked the door. Mommy holds her bloated belly and keeps farting and farting, trying to hold in the turd threatening to push out her hole. she sits down on the couch and farts her brain out, tainting her skin tight shiny black leggings all while teasing you for this weird pattern you have, where youll always stay in the same room with Mommy when shes got super bad gas wondering why you insist on staying with your stinky Mommy when her farts have stunk up the room and accuses you, rightly, of growing up to be a fart perv-a pathetic loser who gets off on watching and smelling his Mommy fart! Well arent you in luck-Mommys going to punish" you by blowing hot farts right in your face! Suck them down, boy and dont tell Daddy ?
Model:
LoveRachelle2
Studio:
Scatshop.com
Info:
File Name : loverachelle2-mommymakesyousuckherfarts.mp4
File Size : 1017.2 MB
Duration : 00:17:30
Video : AVC, 7 953 kb/s, 29.970 (29970/1000) FPS
Audio : AAC, 161 kb/s (VBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/k3bgvd47r1g4
Old 07-14-2020, 02:00 PM

Default Scatshop.com- Be inside my potty

Scatshop.com- Be inside my potty

Description:
I have really full blader! I need to pee right now I am desperate. I found my little pink potty and now I am happy. I can do this but Youre inside my pink potty. Yes. First time you can saw this from inside and very close.
Model:
HotDirtyIvone
Studio:
Scatshop.com
Info:
File Name : e100.mp4
File Size : 682.64 MB
Duration : 00:08:07
Video : AVC, 11.4 Mb/s, 50.000 FPS
Audio : AAC, 317 kb/s (VBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/72b6zvoymmd0
Old 07-14-2020, 02:04 PM

Default Scatshop.com- Peteuse Eggy Farts & Poop

Scatshop.com- Peteuse Eggy Farts & Poop

Description:
***A custom I was given permission to re-sell. I speak a little German in this video but not a lot***
Yikes! I have some NASTY eggy pre-poop gas going on, and I let them out for you in your face, teasing you and talking about the smell which I know makes your cock hard! But lo and behold, those eggy blasters are a premonition: I have to take a stinky dump!
Watch me in my thong blast you with some farts, then let out my soft serve load onto a plastic bag. A nice sexy dookey pile you wish you could smell, too, am I right?
Model:
peteuse
Studio:
Scatshop.com
Info:
File Name : eggyfartspoop.mp4
File Size : 399.3 MB
Duration : 00:05:19
Video : AVC, 10.3 Mb/s, 29.970 (30000/1001) FPS
Audio : AAC, 127 kb/s (CBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/c71mralia6w0
Old 07-14-2020, 02:04 PM

Default Scatshop.com- Sundress Striptease Squat and Shit

Scatshop.com- Sundress Striptease Squat and Shit

Description:
Slow and sexy striptease and once I am naked and the song ends, I squat on the floor to go shit!
Model:
CosmicGirl
Studio:
Scatshop.com
Info:
File Name : My-Movie.mp4
File Size : 394.83 MB
Duration : 00:05:36
Video : AVC, 9 704 kb/s, 29.970 (29970/1000) FPS
Audio : AAC, 128 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/gwet23oc0t8f
Old 07-14-2020, 02:09 PM

Default Scatshop.com- Doggy-style Ass Worship Spanking & Hard Poop

Scatshop.com- Doggy-style Ass Worship_Spanking & Hard Poop

Description:
(Full HD Video-1080p60fps)
Wow! This is an amazing video! I really outdid myself with this one, and just know youre going to love it.
I spend several minutes turning you on, teasing you with my sexy ass wiggles, shakes, and hard SPANKS! Kneeling and down on all fours I move my body just the way you like it, jiggling my ass cheeks for you. When Im good and ready, I begin to poop in a doggy-style position. So sexy! I dont hold back as I moan and grunt, working hard to hold my shit back in, groundhogging and winking my little brown hole at you. I coyly look over my shoulder at you, and then I let you see all of the big shit inside of me, holding it there with my asshole wide open, before finally pushing it out. Its so hard and Im straining my poor little tiny asshole to push this thick, hard, knobby log out. I breathe deeply and then theres MORE. A second big load for me to squeeze out!
After all of that, Im so turned on and cant help touching myself and rubbing my juicy pussy, still down my hands and knees, with my pussy and ass right in your face. You can hear how wet I am! Mmmm! Lastly, of course, I am sure to show you up close the details of my big hard poo on the floor! The only thing harder than these poops is going to be your dick!
Model:
SunnyBunzCamgirl
Studio:
Scatshop.com
Info:
File Name : kitchen-doggy-poop-HB.mp4
File Size : 239.46 MB
Duration : 00:09:56
Video : AVC, 3 224 kb/s, 59.940 (60000/1001) FPS
Audio : AAC, 132 kb/s (VBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/obncbk1y7gjq
Old 07-14-2020, 02:17 PM

Default Scatshop.com- Pose Cum and Poop - The big Struggle

Scatshop.com- Pose_Cum_and Poop - The big Struggle

Description:
I am feeling nasty and horny for you. I start out nude, teasing you spreading my legs, showing off my purple toenails, and spreading my holes. I do several hustler-style poses. My pussy is so wet. I get myself off multiple times with my Hitachi and my fingers. The vibrations against my hot, wet, clit are making me feel lose and relaxed. As I orgasm, long loud farts are bursting out of my asshole. My pussy juices run down my asshole, creating hot, wet farts.
After the last HUGE cum, I realize I need to take a big dump. My asshole feels cramped up, and stuffed with shit. At first, it is a massive struggle to get the hard turd out that is stuck inside my ass I push and push! I grunt and scream, and I sweat trying to get out this annoying hard piece of shit! It is dark, chunky, and very hard. It is a long struggle of pushing, spreading open my ass, and even sticking my fingers up my pussy to try to push on the poop through the skin that separates my pussy and asshole. Once I get the first piece of turd out of my asshole, I take a breath before continuing.
The rest of my shit is just beautiful. It is thick, hard-but not too hard-and it is embedded with corn! Once I squeeze it all out of me, its time to wrap it up and send it to your house! Only the best quality shit is shipped to your door, when you order my poops and pees wrapped up in my undies."."
Model:
LindzyPoopgirl
Studio:
Scatshop.com
Info:
File Name : Pose-Cum-and-Poop.mp4
File Size : 741.01 MB
Duration : 00:20:12
Video : AVC, 5 000 kb/s, 29.970 (29970/1000) FPS
Audio : AAC, 115 kb/s (VBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/jzzh2j2fy8t2
Old 07-14-2020, 02:19 PM

Default Scatshop.com- Shake My Poop-Filled Booty!

Scatshop.com- Shake My Poop-Filled Booty!

Description:
Want this video and more for cheap? Check out my stinky fun at www.loverachelle2.com
Hey there Can you guess why Im so excited today? Well, to be truthful, its cuz I have such stinky farts and poop, and just cant wait to give them to you! I shake my ass cheeks all over the place while teasing you with my black G-string, farting with glee in your face for you to savor my anal perfume, stinky blasts and gusts of warm wind, all while shaking my bodacious booty. I dirty talk throughout, bending over and telling you how my booty hole is full of poop, and how good it feels to work those farts up with my bouncing ass.
I bend over with my head between my knees and groundhog until I cant stand it, bouncing my ass and poop right in your face, enjoying how good it feels to flutter my pucker at you with my turds just brimming within, begging to be birthed <3 I get down on the floor and sniff my hot turds, rolling my eyes into the back of my head and moaning then start sucking off my log like a cock. I stick out my shitty tongue and open my mouth and order you to cum on my face and tongue <3 You already know I_m your little scat whore!
Model:
LoveRachelle2
Studio:
Scatshop.com
Info:
File Name : loverachelle2-shakemypoopfilledbooty.mp4
File Size : 292.94 MB
Duration : 00:10:39
Video : AVC, 3 643 kb/s, 29.970 (29970/1000) FPS

Download VIDEO:
Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/ao3g730dcqwo
Old 07-14-2020, 02:19 PM

Default Scatshop.com- Filled from The Source

Scatshop.com- Filled from The Source

Description:
My slave is lying on the floor instead of my toilet. I do not need a real toilet that today. Because he will be my toilet. His has to catch everything with his mouth and to eat it completely. First, Im still dressed in panties. Then I take off them and repeat the whole procedure only without panties. The pleasure for my slaves is increasing. Finally, I press my huge ass right on his face. He is allowed to push his tongue deep into my ass. Then he gets the command to open his mouth wide. I shit a big load right into his open mouth. He does his job quite well. Almost everything disappears in his mouth. To not get the idea to spit something I press him my ass again on his mouth. I know its cruel. There is no mercy here. I am a Mistress and you are my toilet. Just remember!
Model:
ElenaToilet
Studio:
Scatshop.com
Info:
File Name : 021118.mp4
File Size : 610.79 MB
Resolution : 3840x2160
Duration : 00:07:07
Video : AVC, 11.8 Mb/s, 29.970 (30000/1001) FPS

Download VIDEO:
Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/lgva6l4ffrsz
Old 07-14-2020, 02:27 PM

Default Scatshop.com- August Period Bucket Shit

Scatshop.com- August Period Bucket Shit

Description:
I just started my period and have to take a shit desperately. I go in the bathroom and get my bucket. I squat over it and piss and shit on you. My period juices drip all over and cover your face. When Im done, I wipe my ass and empty the bucket into the toilet. This is a very messy clip. I get blood on the toilet and shit under my nail. I hope you love the filth.
Model:
DemonaDragon
Studio:
Scatshop.com
Info:
File Name : augustperiodbucketshit.mp4
File Size : 414.51 MB
Duration : 00:02:35
Video : AVC, 22.5 Mb/s, 29.970 (30000/1001) FPS
Audio : AAC, 188 kb/s (VBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/uffwxw3iniwp
Old 07-14-2020, 02:28 PM

Default Scatshop.com- Smooze

Scatshop.com- Smooze

Description:
Spur of the moment desperation! I had to go soo bad I could barely hold it long enough to turn the camera on!
And when it comes it comes spurting out of my bum like an eruption!
Dirty talk
runny, smearing
BIG mess!
Model:
BabyDollNaughty
Studio:
Scatshop.com
Info:
File Name : sssmooze.mp4
File Size : 219.18 MB
Resolution : 1440x1080
Duration : 00:13:15
Video : AVC, 2 115 kb/s, 29.970 (29970/1000) FPS

Download VIDEO:
Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/4x5cuc0d3syz
Old 07-14-2020, 02:30 PM

Default Scatshop.com- Scat Secretary Fantasy

Scatshop.com- Scat Secretary Fantasy

Description:
Hello, boss I bet youre wondering why youre receiving this video from your secretary, and why Im dressed in hot lingerie I feel like you and I have had something between us since I started working for you, and it was only a matter of time before I figured out the password to your laptop, and saw the variety of nasty, filthy fetish porn you get off to my favorite, of course, turns out to be yours: SCAT PORN!
I show off my hairy armpits, elegant pedicured feet and my womanly curves as I tease you for being a filthy perv, and tell you how hot its made me to know we both like the same things and how I wish you were there fucking me while I shit for you and pound my cunt, cumming to the smell of my own shit and the thought of our future filthy scat play! Ill send you this video over the weekend see you Monday, boss
Model:
LoveRachelle2
Studio:
Scatshop.com
Info:
File Name : loverachelle2-scatsecretary.mp4
File Size : 774.16 MB
Duration : 00:16:24
Video : AVC, 6 429 kb/s, 29.970 (29970/1000) FPS
Audio : AAC, 161 kb/s (VBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/myhkqganccnj
Old 07-14-2020, 02:36 PM

Default Scatshop.com- My Scat Domination Fantasy ~ Shit Eating JOI

Scatshop.com- My Scat Domination Fantasy ~ Shit Eating JOI

Description:
Did you really think I wouldnt find out? Did you really think I wouldnt see all the nasty porn youve been looking at? Well, you shouldnt have been so shy I like scat porn, too! I cant believe you lied to me all this time when I asked if you were into anything kinkier than what we already do! You know Im going to have to punish you for that. Im going to make you do exactly what Ive always wanted you to do. Oh, dont tell me youre not excited.
I bet you cant wait to taste my shit.
Im going to tell you *exactly* how I want you to do it, and youre going to obey me, and youre not going to have any other choice, or Ill leave you, and then youll NEVER have your scat fantasies fulfilled. Youre never going to meet another girl like me and you know it. You scared? Think that my load will be too much for you? Dont BS me. Its not like you arent already a little shit sucker. You filthy, *filthy* boy.
Im going to make your dreams come true.
* Toilet Slavery * Shit Eating Jerk Off Instruction * Humiliation * Domination *
Model:
LoveRachelle2
Studio:
Scatshop.com
Info:
File Name : loverachelle-myscatfantasy.mp4
File Size : 284.02 MB
Duration : 00:09:24
Video : AVC, 4 020 kb/s, 29.970 (29970/1000) FPS

Download VIDEO:
Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/t2bg7drlnu98
Old 07-14-2020, 02:38 PM

Default Scatshop.com- Eat My Shit Trash

Scatshop.com- Eat My Shit_Trash

Description:
You come back home with me from the club, excited for an ass worship session. I taunt you as I show off my pert tits and my big, plump ass You want me to suffocate you with my ass, babe? Oh, and you wanna do even more after? HA! In your dreams! You really think Id take such an ugly, pathetic, limp-dick LOSER like you because I LIKE you?? As if! I brought you here to treat you like you REALLY deserve. Im going to destroy you. You like my ass so much? Then take everything it has to OFFER.
Model:
LoveRachelle2
Studio:
Scatshop.com
Info:
File Name : loverachelle2-eatmyshit-trash.mp4
File Size : 1479.46 MB
Resolution : 4096x2160
Duration : 00:10:19
Video : AVC, 20.0 Mb/s, 29.970 (29970/1000) FPS
Audio : AAC, 192 kb/s (VBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO: