View Single Post
Old 10-25-2020, 04:54 PM

Default Scatshop.com- Unexpected Treat for Ass Cleaner

Scatshop.com- Unexpected Treat for Ass Cleaner

Description:
This is only place to buy the UNEDITED version of this clip.
I order the slave onto my bed to begin cleaning my asshole. Ive already taken a dump twice today so my asshole reeks of brown and filth just what the slave deserves. It is his job to inhale the toilet aroma and clean the messes his goddess generously leaves for him.
The first half of this clip is pure smother and ass licking. I tease my slave with pussy but deny him permission to taste it. At 4:45 I unexpectedly shart a little bit so I make my slave get in there and clean it. However this shart only leads to more mess squirting out. It turns out I still have quite a bit of gloop trapped inside of me after all. The ass cleaners job has changed from simply cleaning to full toilet use as I make him beg me to take the rest of my brown.
I empty the rest of my bowels onto his face in several wet spurts. Its very wet and chunky with plenty of nutrients for my slave to digest in there. Then he is made to lap away at my extra messy asshole while I taunt him for being such a lowly stupid toilet. He should feel grateful that he is getting a Goddess meal.
The last minute (exclusive to THIS version of the clip) I take the camera and show you the mess I made on my slaves face up close telling him hes going to have to clean up every last bit of it. The camera fades as he begins to wipe the mess off into his mouth.
Model:
PastelGoddess
Studio:
Scatshop.com
Info:
File Name : Unexpected-Mess-for-Ass-Cleaner.mp4
File Size : 1041.61 MB
Resolution : 1920x1080
Duration : 00:08:47
Video : AVC (AVC), 16.4 Mbps, 29.970 fps
Audio : AAC (AAC LC), 192 Kbps (CBR), 48.0 KHz, channel0, 1 stream

Download VIDEO: