View Single Post
Old 09-12-2019, 01:08 AM

The training as full toilet of my new female slave is going on. Today, I will be assisted by one of the slaves of my harem. He is still in training too and I hope that, playing together, they both can make good progress today. I order my female slave to lie down on the floor and I shit in her open mouth, filling it up. Now is the turn of the male slave: I order him to pick up, with his mouth, piece after piece, the shit from the female slave's mouth and eat it. He picks up the first couple of pieces and, even with some difficulties, swallows them. Now he has to go deeper in her mouth to take next pieces but he's clearly enjoying his task and takes the opportunity to play with the shit in his mouth. When the woman's mouth is empty, he even licks the shit out of her lips. He did a really good job and, at the end, the woman dutifully thanks him.
ITALIAN

Prosegue l’addestramento della mia nuova schiava come cesso completo. Oggi, saro’ assistita da uno degli schiavi del mio harem. Anche lui e’ tutt’ora in addestramento e spero che, operando indieme, oggi possano entrambi fare dei progressi. Ordino alla schiava di sdraiarsi sul pavimento e, dopo averle fatto leccare per bene le suole delle mie scarpe, cago direttamente nella sua bocca spalancata, riempendogliela completamente. Ora e’ il turno del mio schiavo: gli ordino di prelevare, con la bocca, pezzo per pezzo, la merda dalla bocca della schiava e di ingoiarla. Lui preleva i primi due pezzetti e, seppur con qualche difficolta’, li ingoia. Ora deve andare con la lingua piu’ in profondita’ nella bocca della schiava per raggiungere gli altri pezzetti ma, chiaramente, quello che sta facendo gli piace e ne approfitta per giocare con la merda in bocca. Quando la bocca della schiava e’ ormai vuota, le ripulisce pure le labbra con la lingua. Ha fatto proprio un buon lavoro e la schiava, doverosamente, lo ringrazia.
Models: padronagaia

Duration: 10 min 5 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 382 MiB
Download From AnzFile