View Single Post
Old 01-02-2021, 03:57 AM

Default Scatshop.com- My girlfriends BBW shitting and shitting, huge piles

Scatshop.com- My girlfriends BBW shitting and shitting, huge piles

Description:
My BBW girlfriends are shitting, shitting and shitting. Huge piles of shit fall out of their asses. They like shitting a lot of shit and they often envy me that I have toilet slaves who eat my shit. They also want to get themselves slaves and use them as toilet bowls, feed their stinking shit, make them eat these huge piles of liquid shit
1. Huge streams liquid diarrhea fly out her ass
My girlfriend BBW has returned to your screens and keeps shitting and shitting. Huge streams of shit, liquid diarrhea fly out of her ass and spread on the floor. To be honest looking at these big piles of shit Im little sorry that after she taking shit, there is no toilet slave shit eater next to her to feed him all this abundance of smelly diarrhea
2. Shot shit from ass and copious diarrhea
My friend BBW saw movies with my shit eater. She also really wants to fill the slaves mouth with shit. Getting up early in the morning, she decided to film her shit on video. Her huge ass fills the entire screen, she got ready, bent down and powerful fart, shit bullet flies out of the ass, plentiful stream of diarrhea spills out after. Yes, pity this shit didnt get into the slaves, not on his face, he choking have swallowed this stinking diarrhea and would have been unspeakably happy. Warm, smelly soft shit, she takes it in her hands, smears her huge tits and lures, beckons. Come to her, toilet mouth, eating her juicy shit day after day
Model:
Mistress
Studio:
Scatshop.com
Info:
File Name : BBW-are-shitting-and-shitting-huge-piles.mp4
File Size : 91.35 MB
Resolution : 1280x720
Duration : 00:12:55
Video : AVC, 789 kb/s, 25.000 FPS
Audio : AAC, 196 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO: