View Single Post
Old 11-30-2020, 09:05 PM

Default Scatshop.com- Faceriding My Slave Then Relieving Myself

Scatshop.com- Faceriding My Slave Then Relieving Myself

Description:
-Custom Clip-
My slave is mostly upside down with his head on the couch, awaiting my delicious pussy. Im really horny and I have no other way to get off but to ride his face like a pony. There isnt much dialogue as I rock my body back and forth, using his face as my sex toy, disregarding his comfort and pleasure completely. To me, he is merely an object for my satisfaction.
As I work my pussy on his mouth, I go harder and harder and more intense the closer I get to my climax. When I finally fill his mouth up with cum, my body shudders and I cry out in pleasure. Kitten is in pain but stays still as an obedient toy for me. But as soon as I finish, I order him to the floor. I have one more thing to do.
My pussy goes right back on his mouth when he lies down and I fill it up with my delicious golden juice. I relieve myself in several long spurts and he swallows what he can, but the power is very strong and it overflows. I keep going as he struggles to consume it, then I make him clean me all up when Im done.
Its so great to have an amazing orgasm and relieve myself all in one go Slaves really can be useful.
Model:
PastelGoddess
Studio:
Scatshop.com
Info:
File Name : Face-Riding-My-Slave-Then-Relieving-Myself.mp4
File Size : 1321.15 MB
Resolution : 1920x1080
Duration : 00:10:52
Video : AVC, 16.8 Mb/s, 29.970 (30000/1001) FPS
Audio : AAC, 192 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO: