View Single Post
Old 08-19-2019, 08:29 AM

Lately I have loved using my anal beads when I play in private. So I decided to make you a video showing you just how much I enjoy them and what a dirty shit slut I can be.
I start by pushing my clean beads deep into my pussy this feels nice, my juices cover them as I get more and more turned on, imagining what I’m going to do next. I take them out of my pussy and slowly push them into my ass which of course is full of poo. I cum for the first time as it feels so good pushing the beads into a full bum. I then use my purple toy in my pussy for some double penetration. This always sends me over the edge and I cum a second time.
Now comes the time to take the beads out of my bum and of course they are completely brown covered in all my shit. There’s only one place to put them now, which is deep into my pussy. Hear me moan as they go in, omg it always feels so good. I move my beads ass to pussy for a few minutes while at the same time doing a huge pee which lasts for well over a minute and completely soaks my bathroom floor.
Then its time to poo, so I do a small shit on the floor, grab hold of it and the camera and film a close up scene of me pushing all of the poo deep inside my vagina. I then cover my boobs in a nice shade of brown with what’s left and get myself off with my toys one final time.
This is definitely one of my more vocal videos so if you enjoy me moaning and talking this is for you.
Models: Not_so_innocent

Duration: 16 min 57 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 194 MiB
Download From AnzFile