View Single Post
Old 08-12-2019, 02:17 AM

I wear one of my fave tight and sexy yoga pants on. Am I right about you have massive ass fetish? You can’t resist me in this pants don’t you? Look at that how much emphases my round butt? Give me your hand and squeeze my cheeks. I tease you a lot by my yoga pants ass from behind then remove to half way and put my butt so very close to you from behind take a peek of my tight asshole please. I bend over and spread cheeks then taking my pink butt plug lick on it and insert deep in to myself. Oh fuck, I’m so tight currently. You also admire my creamy pussy from rear view. I tell you give your tongue and start to lick my asshole all around. Yummy isn’t it? Lick it like I show you. While I play with butt plug your only job is licking my tight hole. Plug got dirty quickly. I bend over while fuck a bit my shitty hole with plug, can you hear how juicy it is? Feel my shit, sticky and stinky �� But you just licking my butt hole. Ok. Once I told you plug play bring me closer to shit even if I don’t feel it at beginning so it’s time to release some. I tell you you just jerk your dick and take yourself closer to cum while I shit out my plug very close to you. Pooping out the plug and butt hole pretty swollen. Then let’s keep playing around for you. I gave my poo for you and now you’ll give me something else. Your cum! Keep excitie butt hole with plug and also farting as well several times. Your only chance to cum when I push out the plug with farts. Hope you understood �� While I play with plug also able to see some asshole gaping and hearing me farts. Have fun
Models: MissAnja

Duration: 16 min 5 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 1.14 GiB
Download From AnzFile