View Single Post
Old 10-17-2019, 09:04 AM

All slaves are different and at the same time the same. Everyone wants to serve in different ways, but all will perform what I want, even if they do not like or do not want. In this beautiful collection, two slaves, two stories. One is afraid to humble himself and serve, the other is eager to please. The approaches are different, the result of one. Both will eat my shit, I will fuck them in their Asses, and both will thank me for it. Watch this beautiful movie, enjoy a long-hour viewing
1.Introduction of a new toilet slave
I have a new toilet slave. He is full of enthusiasm to serve. I want to have some fun.He licks my ass so passionately and puts his mouth out that the desire to shit in his mouth overflows. I'll feed him shit and fuck him with a strap-on. I have plans for this Whore to make his a cocksucker and a public toilet. Let him get used to the taste of my shit and cock in the ass. After all, he does not know that he is waiting for the biggest adventure in life.
2.Return of the prodigal toilet slave
My slave came today. He admitted to me that he went to the session to another Mistress. This is unacceptable! And he will answer for it. Rigidly fuck his dirty ass, forced to suck dirty strap on. He is got shitting on my couch. Come on, lick it clean! Brush it with your tongue. And pick up all the shit from the floor. I piss and shit on him and he'll lick my boots. He's my bitch and toilet schmuck!
Models: Mistress

Duration: 1 h 0 min
Resolution: 400 x 720
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 1.65 GiB
Download From AnzFile