View Single Post
Old 05-08-2020, 12:18 AM

Default Missax.com- Adriana Havisham-Adriana Chechik, Jay Smooth

Missax.com- Adriana Havisham-Adriana Chechik, Jay Smooth

Description:
Includes: MissaX.com siren_Adriana Chechik_breaking the heart of her admirer_Jay Smooth_seduction
My Dear Brother,
How is mom_dad_and little Lena? How is your first year of college? I miss you so much and I hope this email finds that youre happy and well.
Ive made it! I feel so optimistic that I will achieve all my dreams in America_and I hope you_dear brother_will raise the money to join me next year. The University transferred all my general credits and I have decided to major in Architecture since a professor kindly told me I have a natural eye for Art and a talent in Mathematics. Im staying with a Jewish family called Chechik who has roots in our neighborhood in Warsaw.
The Chechik family has an old Victorian style home in a Middle-Class neighborhood where they take in foster children_and exchange students from Warsaw University. The mother and father are kind people_but they are always away on business; Ive seen them on my arrival day and have not seen them since. The oldest daughter_Adriana_is in charge when they are gone. I have to confess to you that I am infatuated by her_I love her_although Im not sure if she even likes me.
Shes a petite woman who has a larger than life presence_sometimes she will give me the pleasure of deep and meaningful conversation_but before I can entertain the thought of her enjoying my company shell crush my attempts to talk to her_either mock me with a deafening silence or a sarcastic quip that makes me feel two feet tall. My heart swells when she looks towards me_and breaks when she rejects me. She knows my heart is in her hands to keep or to crush as she sees fit. She has sensed my loneliness for my family and home and I have felt her warmth when she held my hand and whispered words of comfort and sincerity_she kissed my lobe_and smiled at me_we have truly seen each other_and I would do anything to return even a small fraction of the happiness she gives me. I left her roses the next morning with a heartfelt letter_which I later found in the trash. She saw me staring at her last Wednesday when I was at the dining room table using the familys laptop_she asked me_are you autistic?" I shook my head no_I can not tell you how pathetic I am.
She is a complex woman of substance and style and I am out of her league. She goes to the University with me and I have seen wealthy and charming men much more handsome than myself vie for her attention. Shes kind_shes pleasant_she makes light conversation_and sometimes she leaves to go on a date with a man from time to time_it fills me with tremendous jealousy and self-loathing_but she is always back home before the sun goes down. Shes my age_young and free_and I have the feeling that she will not give herself to men who are below her.
I will confess my love to her. I don_t want you to think of her as cruel; you don_t know how complex this woman is. I_m feeling brave. She will laugh at me_or make me the happiest man alive_but either way she will know my heart belongs to her_to keep or to break_as she sees fit. Please wish me luck_brother_I could use your good luck tonight.
Love,
Jay
Model:
Adriana Chechik, Jay Smooth
Studio:
Missax.com
Info:
File Name : missa_estella_51941161024m1080.mp4
File Size : 860.31 MB
Resolution : 1920x1080
Duration : 00:14:45
Video : AVC, 8 000 kb/s, 30.000 FPS