View Single Post
Old 10-02-2019, 04:27 PM

I am home from college for the summer, and I am waiting to surprise my baby sister Cara by being back already! She just graduated high school, and I couldn't wait to show her a good time. We have missed each other so much! I am waiting for her in the kitchen while Dad is just in the other room reading a magazine. We have always been super mischievous and up to no good, so I have a bowl of the devil's lettuce loaded for her while I am already smoking. I hear her come in through the door. She looks so sexy in her tight high school clothes that I can't wait to finally kiss my sisters soft lips again. After we sit down, we talk and I quietly convince her to smoke a bowl with our Daddy in the other room. He has no idea how naughty we really are, but he thinks about us fucking each other. Sometimes he thinks he can hear us eating each others pussies, but he never says anything or looks because then you'd have to watch and jerk your cock. As you, Daddy, start to fade into your magazine you start imagining us fucking, little do you know that's what is happening ten feet away from you. I slowly start to pull my sissies clothes off. I get down on my knees and I start sucking on her pink pussy. I lick it, suck on it, and realize I've missed it so much so I start indulging in her pussy. I can't stop burying my face between her soft thick thighs and sticking my tongue on her pussy licking back and forth. I stick my fingers inside of her and she is so wet. Her tight teen pussy wraps around my fingers so tightly it's hard to move in and out. She is so wet though that it helps. As my sister starts to cum, you Daddy, start to imagine Cara cumming so you have to stand up from your magazine and wiggle your boner out of your cock. We hear you do this, and I quickly help put Cara's clothes back on. However, we hear you sit back down, so Cara wants to have a turn at my pussy. At this point, Daddy, you sit back down on the couch, and pull your cock out thinking about Cara licking my throbbing tattooed pussy. You start to stroke your hard cock, and Cara starts to lick my clit. Her warm tongue feels so good around my clit. Her warm spit feels like silk being dripping onto my pulsing and turned on cunt. She puts her fingers inside of me, and it feels so good. God how I have missed having my sisters tongue on me and her fingers inside of me. I pretty much cum at just this thought alone; that my sister is back to fucking me just how I like. I cum big, and I know you cum too Daddy because you can always sense when i want to cum with you even though we've never talked about it before. Cara and I know we want more, so we decide to take the rest of this fucking to the bedroom.... TBC Caraday.manyvids.com This video features: in cest, taboo, daddy daughter role-play, sister role-play, sister taboo, intense pussy eating, close up pussy eating, fingering, lesbian pussy eating, sister pussy eating, tattoos, blondes, voyeur, sisters, stepsisters, sneaky, sneaking orgasm, shh, stay quiet, sissy sluts
Models:

Duration: 12 min 52 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 1.82 GiB
Download From AnzFile