View Single Post
Old 10-02-2019, 10:03 AM

Ellieboulder.manyvids.com came to visit me, and for our first time together, we wanted our lesbian experience to be super wet, messy, and sticky. We exchange loads of sticky white cum and spit in our mouths to lube up our pulsing pussies. We are making out, swapping spit and cum, begging to have our pussies squirt. I can tell how horny Ellie is so I take her cock and start fucking her with it. I fuck her and hit her g spot so good she squirts all over the bed. It's then my turn, and she takes my cock and starts fucking super wet pussy. My pussy is dying for cock to be inside of it. She thrusts my cock in and out, hitting my g spot every time. She wants me to cum for her, but I don't want to cum just yet. I want to make myself cum for you. We lay back, we begin swapping spit and kisses again, grabbing each others perky titties, interlocking our sweaty and squirt covered legs. We start simultaneously fucking ourselves until I GUSH AND SQUIRT EVERYWHERE. Ellie is so fucking turned on by watching me cum, I turn her fat ass around, and I pull her cock in and out until I make her squirt doggy style. We are covered in cum, spit, squirt, and are soooooo sticky and messy for you. Come get your cock soaked by our gushing pussies
Models:

Duration: 5 min 44 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 831 MiB
Download From AnzFile