View Single Post
Old 08-22-2019, 05:48 AM

You love my feet don’t you? Finally I’ve found out what’s your weakness and my feet means the world to you. Am I right? This time I wear my purple pantyhose on. Today you can worship my feet as long as you wish. I lift up pantyhose feet several times to get view of them and also pee on soles soak tights in warm and yellow piss. Then I taste a bit and definitely pee soaked my toes. Let’s continue worship and love my feet. I remove a bit my tights and show off you my asshole and puckering can you hear sort of wet noises. I Queefing as well. Are you ready to get dirtier view of me and my little asshole. I don’t take off the pantyhose entirely just off my ass. Take my dildo and let’s playing around with while you can focus on feet as much as you can. I talk dirty and sexy to enhance the mood. I lay on back and while keep stretching my shitty butt hole feet up in the air and get to suffering a bit to shit. You just admire and focus on purple pantyhose feet. I ask you about leave the hoses on my ass and shitting into or remove and leave it free to see my butt hole? Make the decision right now. Ok I decided and remove to see me pooping nice and clearly ��
Let’s get back to some dirty dildo play and while feet still up and teasing you badly with them I gaping and playing with hole. Also you could see my pussy cream just appear out of the lips and dripping down to asshole. I have juicy pussy �� Focus, focus on feet. I know I can make you cum every single time this time wouldn’t be an exception as well. Tell me why do you like to see me pooping? Why do you like my feet? �� Where do you wish to cum on feet or asshole? It’s up to you �� At the end I gaping a bit more my butt hole and farting on the dildo as well close to the camera. Have fun!
Models: MissAnja

Duration: 21 min 6 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 1.50 GiB
Download From AnzFile