View Single Post
Old 08-20-2019, 02:54 AM

#1 – Hard Pee-Really Long Hanging Poop & Prolapse
I started out this video thinking that I only had to pee really really bad. I was really full and pushed to pee and the stream was really hard and strong. I was pushing the pee out so hard that my body decided I should poop then too. It was a little of a surprise for me so I start recording again and I push out a really really long hanging turd. I keep pushing and I prolapse really large and give a really close up view of my rosebud and holes.
Felt so very good and you get to see me pee, poop and prolapse!
#2 – PIGTAILS – POOP & CUM SO HARD
In this video I am wearing cute little pigtail nubs and I havent pooped in 3 almost 4 days. I get undressed and squat down and show you up close and personal my holes. I push and push and grunt and groan and I poop really good for you. Pooping felt so good I have to sit down on the toilet and start rubbing my pussy it feel so good I cum so hard I’m really shaking.
#3 – Squat and HUGE HARD SHIT
Squatting over the toilet to release this really big poop. It was wide and really stretched my hole. I am really grunting and pushing and showing you my holes up close and personal as I slowly release everything.
Enjoy. From your favorite redhead.
Autumn Young
Models: AutumnYoung

Duration: 13 min 29 s
Resolution: 480 x 854
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 113 MiB
Download From AnzFile