View Single Post
Old 08-19-2019, 09:59 PM

#1 – Long Pushing Hanging Shit Then Cum!!! Hard
I was super horny and it always feel so good to shit and really grunt and push it out enjoying that sweet feeling of release. I was really pushing and struggling to get all my shit out in this one!! I came so hard at the end and my clit was so sensitive. You really get good long looks at my gaping pussy in this one and a long dangling piece of poo while exiting.
#2 – Nice Shit Then Made My Pussy Cum
I was super horny and no better way then to release my bowel and enjoy that sweet feeling of release. I was really grunting and moaning in this one and really vocal too!! I came so hard at the end and my clit was so sensitive. You really get good long looks at my gaping pussy in this one.
#3 – OMG I’m Going To Shit My Pants
I was sitting watching a movie and all the sudden I had the most outrageous urgent NEED to POOP!!!
I ran upstairs to the bathroom and on the way there I thought I shit my pants a little and barely made it to the toilet before I exploded!!!! You will have to see the ENORMOUS LOAD I shit out!! I looked down and couldn’t believe it!
But It felt so good to release so much shit that I couldn’t help but play with my pussy because it feels so good right after a nice big shit! I make myself cum really hard and it felt so good!!
#4 – Natural Redhead Autumn PROLAPSES At The Movies!
Hi fellas, yesterday I was on my way into the movie theater to see the new Underworld film and stopped for a quick pee and then oopsie realized i had to poopsie!!! LOL Anyway I figured I would share my quick adventure with you and give you a fun lil POV video. In this clip you really get to see a glimpse of my gaping cunt and prolapsed shit hole as I grunt it out!
#5 – 1st HUGE Toilet Pee&Poo PROLAPSE Really Grunting
I desperately needed to take a huge dump and could hardly wait to get to the bathroom almost pooping in my pants. There are super close up shots of my huge prolapsed ass and prolapsing pussy. I am really grunting and pushing the entire video.
ENJOY EVERYONE!!
Your favorite redhead with the best prolapse
Models: AutumnYoung

Duration: 24 min 0 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 1.55 GiB
Download From AnzFile