View Single Post
Old 10-17-2020, 06:59 AM

Default Scatshop.com- Hooters girl has a shitty secret

Scatshop.com- Hooters girl has a shitty secret

Description:
I am the sexy waitress at your local Hooters bar and I have a dirty secret that I cannot wait to share with you I bend down to whisper in your ear that I really like to poop my shorts and I have to go poo right now. I ask if you would like to see and you say yes So after I tease you for a bit with my nice ass I bend over and fill my orange shorts with a big mushy soft load of my warm shit. Listen to the noisy load as I push it out into my tight shorts. I pay no mind to the other patrons and employees in the restaurant as I model my freshly filled silky shorts for you. It feels so nice and warm against my ass. I grab a stool and pull it next to your table to climb up on it then I sit down right in my mess I grind my soft poo into the seat and wiggle in my shitty shorts showing you exactly what I would love to do if i was sitting on your lap Mmm I bounce up and down in my big mess and squish the fresh shit out the sides of my panties. After I am done riding the shit covered stool I jump off and shake my messy poo covered ass in your face and pull my shorts down to model my shitty pussy mound
Model:
CosmicGirl
Studio:
Scatshop.com
Info:
File Name : spandex-secret-dirty-hooters-girl.mp4
File Size : 1547.83 MB
Resolution : 1920x1080
Duration : 00:13:26
Video : AVC, 15.9 Mb/s, 29.970 (30000/1001) FPS
Audio : AAC, 174 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO: