View Single Post
Old 10-15-2020, 05:08 PM

Default Scatshop.com- Be My Dirty Ass Slave AgainHuge Poo

Scatshop.com- Be My Dirty Ass Slave AgainHuge Poo

Description:
I know its a New Year but youre still being a dirty boy and a Im your dirty girl. I really want in that youre still serving me and anytime I ask you cleaning my dirty hole do it. I cant ask for better slave like you this is the reason I need you whenever I want. I show you my asshole in doggy asking you to love and worship pucker my butt hole straight to your face. I lay on my side and keep teasing you by butt hole. You crave to sniff it and my asshole means the world for you am i right? How bad you wanna serve your dirty princess? Your dream every single time come true by my little dirty hole. I want you to stick your nose between my legs and smelling all day long. I wanna poo for you so bad release a long brown snake and peeing a lot between my tights. Stinky dirty hole only for you. Good boys get rewards as I told you million times. I want you to be my little dirty asshole slave again in the new year as well. I ask you to sniff and clean up my dirty hole. I play around with a dildo while talking to you about my dirty hole gaping smearing more shit around. Your job is clean up the shit of my dirty ass. I encourage you to lick it up and clean well just work it through right now. I knee on doggy and keep playing from behind giving you some rewards farts but as you didnt ask me about you cum so permission is still in my hand which means we have to see each other pretty soon my slave and I hope you learnt the lesson and next time I shouldnt ask you twice clean up all the mess off my ass Have fun
Model:
MissAnja
Studio:
Scatshop.com
Info:
File Name : DSCN1557-1.mp4
File Size : 1215.8 MB
Resolution : 1920x1080
Duration : 00:16:45
Video : AVC, 10.0 Mb/s, 30.000 FPS
Audio : AAC, 132 kb/s (CBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO: