View Single Post
Old 10-13-2020, 11:36 AM

Default Scatshop.com- Get Ready for a Big Meal

Scatshop.com- Get Ready for a Big Meal

Description:
This is the full scat version of this clip.
Im about to go out for a nice picnic with my girls I just have to use the toilet before I leave. The toilet is lying on the floor waiting for me when I walk in. He is so pathetic. I love filling him up with the waste from my body-I dont think anything makes me happier Its also lots of fun to torment him by making him beg for the meal. I know he is sick from eating it all the time so making him pretend like he is excited for it is so funny.
Unfortunately Im also really gassy and bloated from a beans and eggs breakfast so the toilet will have to endure heaps of extreme farts in his face before he gets to the meal. I make him lick my asshole to wet it and get it nice and relaxed. I push out more farts. One of them blasts a small morsel into his mouth. Just a little sample before the main course
Eventually I can feel the dump reaching my asshole. Its ready to come out. Just after the 6 minute mark I make the toilet beg more before finally releasing my huge shit all over his face. It goes in his mouth and covers his nose eyes and forehead. It is a big warm wet and gloopy shit that Im sure is full of nourishment for the toilet. I taunt him by informing him that my girls are all going to come here after the picnic to use him as well.
I bring the camera closer so you can admire my huge dump while I insult and degrade my stupid toilet. I call him gross pathetic disgusting etc. Then I grab some clumps of the shit and start stuffing it into the toilets mouth. I smear some of it onto his chest. He is so broken and defeated. He cant speak or even cry with a mouth full of shit and his eyes completely blinded by his meal. I tell him to eat it all up and leave him to go for my picnic.
Model:
PastelGoddess
Studio:
Scatshop.com
Info:
File Name : Get-Ready-For-a-Big-Meal.mp4
File Size : 1255.24 MB
Resolution : 1920x1080
Duration : 00:12:07
Video : AVC, 14.3 Mb/s, 29.970 (30000/1001) FPS
Audio : AAC, 192 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO: