View Single Post
Old 10-13-2020, 08:36 AM

Default Scatshop.com- Catholic SCAT Schoolgirl Series Blackmail JOI and More

Scatshop.com- Catholic SCAT Schoolgirl Series Blackmail JOI and More

Description:
Bundle featuring some of my CLASSIC Catholic SCAT Schoolgirl shenanigans At a great price original value $52.99
Catholic Schoolgirl Shit Slave Blackmail
We all saw you you pig and we caught you peeping on us Catholic schoolgirls while we were changing. We even got it on video freak You think youre going to get away with this? Oh no but were not going to get you fired that is unless you do EVERYTHING I tell you you know why I invited you over to my parents place while they were out of the house? Because the girls trusted ME to give you a special more *deserving* punishment than just public humiliation and losing your job and probably your marriage and your kids too. Haha oh Ive got something even BETTER in mind for a PIG like you.
You are going to eat my shit pig and youre gonna swallow it all-thats right that GIGANTIC pile of shit that just burst out my schoolgirl ass and onto your plate? Thats all for you slave and youre gonna eat it all and lick the plate Youre gonna eat it *EXACTLY* how I tell you and you have no other choice. So take the blackmail pig its still better than what you deserve now open that pig mouth up Im gonna watch you swallow ALL my stinky-ass shit
Catholic Schoolgirls NASTY Wet Enema Farts
I wanna get an A so I can stay in Catholic School but my teacher said hed only give it to me if I made him this naughty video of me purging my sins and he gave me an enema bulb and told me to show him everything he wants to see my bum and watch it bounce and he wants to see me poop my sins out onto the floor and flush them out Im really shy about letting him see me poop but if it makes him happy and gives me an A Ill do it My butt water streams all down my legs and my farts are so wet and noisy I ploop plop ploop poop all over the floor Do you like how my breasts have finally filled in? Do you like how you watched me get older and my butt got all curvy and plump? Have I been a good girl teacher?
Play Along Scat Jerk Off Instructions
Youve gone on a trip away for the weekend and I miss you so I decide to leave you a video to enjoy
You switch it on and its me your girlfriend And in a sexy Catholic schoolgirl outfit to boot I want you to have some fun while youre away daddy
After the wild night I indulged you on your scat fantasy months ago we havent done anything since as I thought it was so naughty But lately Ive been thinking about it and how sexy I found it and how much it turned me on so I want to give it a go again. But theres a catch You have to carry out all the challenges I set out for you on this video. If you do them then when you get back we will have a really good time together I have left you some beers all you have to do is pause the video go down stairs and drink them as this will build up your confidence for the next steps when Im ready to play the video again make sure youre on the toilet and need to shit.
Are you ready daddy? Ok good now start rubbing your cock as you watch me touch myself-but youre not allowed to cum until I say you can I rub my pussy telling me how horny this makes me and you watch as I cum in front o you I roll my head back in ecstasy and warn you not to cum yet Were just getting started
I hope youre ready to shit because I do I push my hot naughty load onto a plate and moan in relief I tell you to do the same but into your hand. Now then take that shit pile and smear it all over your cock jerking yourself off with your own shit as lube. I ask you how it must smell and feel is it warm? Does that shit feel so good against your cock daddy? I finger my filthy asshole and show you the mess-dont you wish you could lick it clean for me daddy? I want you to take your free hand and finger your own filthy asshole along with me I get more and more excited my breathing gets heavier and I tell you to cum with me on a countdown. Now daddy I got one more task for you hun. see all that cum of yours on your shit-caked hand? I want you to lick it all up for me daddy make me a happy girl
Eat All My Catholic Schoolgirl Shit
Caught you spying on us cute little Catholic school girls while we were changing again time for your punishment You know why youre bound and gagged under my throne and why you deserve this. Time to open wide and repent for your sins mother fucker. Oh dont cry-dont even pretend to protest-your hard cock isnt lying about how you feel is it? Thats right pump your cock for me while I shit a huge load in your mouth feel all that shit melting and sliding down your throat and cum with me when I count down to 1 when youve finished eating
Model:
LoveRachelle2
Studio:
Scatshop.com
Info:
File Name : loverachelle2-playalongscatjoi.mp4
File Size : 1773.25 MB
Resolution : 3840x2160
Duration : 00:12:29
Video : AVC, 20.0 Mb/s, 29.970 (29970/1000) FPS
Audio : AAC, 132 kb/s (VBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO: