View Single Post
Old 10-13-2020, 06:35 AM

Default Scatshop.com- Ready be my toilet eating my shit

Scatshop.com- Ready be my toilet eating my shit

Description:
Slaves are so insatiable in their desires so driven. They want to try all and be afraid afraid not only to do it but even just admit it say it. I open minds give a sense of necessity an opportunity to belong.
First I lead the slave to the necessity of becoming my toilet slave. I give him what he wants and he is ready to do anything to please me. Then I begin to introduce him to the toilet theme to accustom him the smell of my shit feeling shit on his body. Finally I give him try my shit teaching eat shit. The process can take place in different ways but the results the same give me pleasure become my toilet bowl.
I also like to fuck slaves in the ass and this is mandatory practice. I like to stretch slaves asses to large sizes. And over time the slaves start to like the strap-on and they start asking me begging me to fuck them in the ass. And this is an additional lever to using the slave as a toilet.
Shit is always different hard soft smelly sweet bitter. And toilet slave should eat any my shit all of it. I love it when slave eats all the shit drinks the urine and thanks me for feeding him my shit.
Are you ready to serve your Mistress. Ready be my toilet eating my shit
1. Are you ready to serve your Mistress?
You are ready to serve your Mistress. Stand in front of me on your knees kissing my legs my boots. Lick them rising higher and higher to the crotch to my ass. Ready to substitute your ass for fucking under my strap-on. I think youll never be ready for a strap-on. Knowing what I like sizes and they will become more and more. And your ass is getting wider and wider. You must serve me as a toilet toilet paper urinal when I want and where I want. I know that you want all this dont be ashamed of your desires. After all desires need to be embodied otherwise they will turn into paranoia.
2. Your duty serve me eat my shit
Well now Im going to fuck you in the ass. First take this strap-on your ass will get used to it and then I will plant in you my favorite big strap-on. The bigger the size the more I like fucking you. Then youll lick it of your own shit. Ill sit on your face and youll lick my ass until I want to shit. Ill take a shit on the floor and youll get on with your basic duties. Youll eat my shit no matter how big it is. First you lick it all over and then you will bite and eat. This will give me pleasure because I love to watch such a shit-eater and live toilet bowl like you eat my shit.
3. Lessons Toilet slaves taking shit and piss
Today you will be my toilet toilet paper and urinal. Dont disappoint me slave by lie in the toilet place. Open your mouth wide I want to shit. And dont let a piece fall past your mouth. Attaboy. And now lick my ass better lick still. Hold tight to my ass the rest of the shit goes right into your mouth. Now the second step of training. Open your mouth Ill piss in your mouth and you swallow my piss. Anything you spill youll lick off the floor. Well done you did it. I hope soon you will completely replace me toilet and toilet paper.
4. Youre latrine and nonentity toilet eat shit
From now on I am your Mistress. Your mouth is my latrine my toilet. You are mine now a worthless slave. Your destiny is now to be whatever I want you to be. And I want you to eat my shit and thank me. Open your mouth take it eat my shit. Now youre my toilet and shit eater. Look at me motherfucker. I want to see your eyes when you eat my shit. Eating till full. Now go to your seat until I call you
P.S: Write reviews my dear fans
Model:
Mistress
Studio:
Scatshop.com
Info:
File Name : Ready-be-my-toilet-eating-my-shit.mp4
File Size : 1093.69 MB
Resolution : 1280x720
Duration : 00:25:54
Video : AVC, 5 706 kb/s, 25.000 FPS
Audio : AAC, 192 kb/s (VBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream