View Single Post
Old 10-13-2020, 02:14 AM

Default Scatshop.com- Let him eat shit his regular food

Scatshop.com- Let him eat shit his regular food

Description:
My friend is real scat Mistress. She knows and knows how to train toilet slaves. Its quite a painstaking task but its so fun so exciting. First you need teach slave to get used to shit his Mistress. Take a shit on him smear give him a feeling of excitement. Then give living toilet a taste let him get used to the smelly chocolate. And finally you can start feeding your toilet slave let him eat chew and swallow. Now shit is his regular food.
1. living toilet training
My friend got herself a toilet slave and started his training and getting used to her shit. She wants to teach him that he was excited only from her shit and finished only in her shit and with a mouth full of smelly shit. Hell ask her to shit on him beg to shit in his mouth and let him cum
2. Lemonade chocolate everything for you eat shit
Open your mouth catch the shit. Everything in your mouth you eat. Chew swallow bitch. Lemonade chocolate everything for you. You see how the Mistress spoils you. Eat my stinking chocolate. Whats the matter? Erection. Ill help you with your erection. Eat shit why do you need teeth swallow. What not eat my shit You will eat all my shit
Model:
Mistress
Studio:
Scatshop.com
Info:
File Name : Let-him-eat-shit-his-regular-food.mp4
File Size : 782.84 MB
Resolution : 1920x1080
Duration : 00:09:26
Video : AVC, 11.4 Mb/s, 25.000 FPS
Audio : AAC, 192 kb/s (VBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO: