View Single Post
Old 10-13-2020, 12:12 AM

Default Scatshop.com- Loser Slave Gets a Shitty Surprise

Scatshop.com- Loser Slave Gets a Shitty Surprise

Description:
Im playing a really mean prank on my stupid little slave today. Usually he is only allowed to lick my pussy when its dirty and cummy. But I tell him that Im going to go take a shower and let him taste my fresh and clean pussy for the first time ever. His eyes light up with excitement. He cant wait to taste it
But of course Im not going to take a shower at all. Instead I take a messy gloopy shit on the floor while running the shower so he thinks Im cleaning up. I dont wipe and leave my asshole extremely messy and caked with warm shit. Im going to spread it wide and wipe it all over my toilet slaves face.
I tell go back to the bed and tell him to close his eyes. I mount his face and my shit smears all over his entire face and in his mouth. His tongue was eagerly awaiting my perfect clean pussy but ended up with a shitty asshole. I mock him and say that this is just what he deserves. I laugh out loud to how humiliated he feels from my little prank. He is so devastated because he was genuinely so excited but now he is broken and shamed. That is so hot to me
At the end I show a close up of my work so you can see how messy it really got. He looks so sad disappointed and embarassed
Model:
PastelGoddess
Studio:
Scatshop.com
Info:
File Name : Loser-Slave-Gets-a-Shitty-Surprise.mp4
File Size : 1142.1 MB
Resolution : 1920x1080
Duration : 00:10:18
Video : AVC, 15.3 Mb/s, 29.970 (30000/1001) FPS
Audio : AAC, 192 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO: