View Single Post
Old 10-12-2020, 11:26 AM

Default Scatshop.com- strapon fucking and cock stroking with kaviar

Scatshop.com- strapon fucking and cock stroking with kaviar

Description:
I wanted to go out with my girlfriends that were already waiting for me downstairs but I felt like doing something kinky before going out. I always have my personal slut at my disposal. The slave lives with me his Goddess and I decided its time to destroy his ass with my biggest toy.
I took him on my balcony because I am a an exhibitionist I want to take the chance to be seen doing kinky stuff
I like to take my slut slowly to give her time to enjoy slowly stretch his men pussy so that he will take the whole 28 cm toy. And I like to fuck men with a lot of passion. As much passion as I have inside of me
I was also doing a hand job while fucking his ass. His cock got hard and my slave was moaning like a slut melting in my arms and with my touch
After I came home I felt the urge to shit and did a kinky scat play with my toilet boy. First he had to smell my sweaty clothes from the gym : thong and bra and I put a paper bag on his head. I shitted on his cock ordered him to jerk off then to clean my ass with his tongue perfectly.
Model:
ChocolateLover
Studio:
Scatshop.com
Info:
File Name : strapon-fucking-and-cock-stroking-with-kaviar.mp4
File Size : 883.36 MB
Resolution : 1920x1080
Duration : 00:20:43
Video : MPEG-4 Visual, 5 858 kb/s, 24.000 FPS
Audio : AAC, 96.0 kb/s (CBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO: