View Single Post
Old 10-12-2020, 02:32 AM

Default Scatshop.com- After Chili Enema

Scatshop.com- After Chili Enema

Description:
I rinse myself out for anal sex the day after having a big bowl of chili for dinner. First theres just water coming out my hairy asshole like a sprinkler and I find it hard to position myself so I dont soak the camera (I do anyway) For the second rinse I show off my big swollen belly before I erupt all over the toilet I start to make quite the mess on the seat and my hairy ass catches a lot of bean skins and shit. The third rinse really gets the rest of the shit out of my bowels. In the last scene I talk dirty to you telling you how I wish my toilet paper was actually your tongue. Ive got shit all over my ass hairs and pussy hairs and even my pussy lips I discover I have a creamy pussy I grab some of the pussy cream off my shitty pussy and offer you my finger to suck off. I know you love that shit and I give you some piss to wash it all down. Your Goddess is SO generous I ask if you enjoy chewing on the bean skins. After Im done I show you the toilet aka your face Ive absolutely destroyed it. Corn bean skins and pepper skins for you to chew on reminding you of how it was inside your Goddess. Delicious I try to flush but it doesnt all go down. You can even see a piece of lettuce form my salad floating around. I wipe up the seat aka your face and give you one last flush. Mmmm so good
Model:
DirtyFairy
Studio:
Scatshop.com
Info:
File Name : After-Chili-Enema.avi
File Size : 1116.5 MB
Resolution : 1920x1080
Duration : 00:15:46
Video : MPEG-4 Visual, 9 748 kb/s, 30.000 FPS
Audio : MPEG Audio, 128 kb/s (CBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO: