View Single Post
Old 10-11-2020, 10:00 PM

Default Scatshop.com- Latrine i have a lot of shit for you

Scatshop.com- Latrine i have a lot of shit for you

Description:
Did you miss me living toilet? I brought you your breakfast open your toilet mouth I want to spit in it. I do not hear words of gratitude You not went wild in the toilet bowl. I to turn on the music so that you are not so bored and do not chase your thoughts. Now open your mouth and Ill shitting in it. Oh Yes there is nothing better than emptying the bowels into the mouth of toilet slave. Hurry up eat today I have a massive shit. My living toilet is clogged Ill help you push the shit down your throat with brush. Lie and enjoy the aftertaste Ill be back today soon.
I promised to come back. You have a happy day today. Im going to shit in your mouth for the second time and youll have a good lunch of my smelly shit. Get ready open your toilet mouth. Thats it i started shitting now youre not as dry as in the morning in your mouth. Swallow swallow faster I have more shit coming for you. Ill give you wash down my shit in your throat. Ill give myself an enema. Snuggle up tight to your ass and swallow all the shit with water mixed.
And I promised you that my husband would return from business trip. Hes here waiting for his turn so dont shut your mouth hes going to feed you his sticky smelly shit and hes shitting a lot
P.S: Write reviews my dear fans
Model:
Mistress
Studio:
Scatshop.com
Info:
File Name : Latrine-today-lots-stinky-shit-for-eat....mp4
File Size : 612.08 MB
Resolution : 1920x1080
Duration : 00:07:21
Video : AVC, 11.4 Mb/s, 25.000 FPS
Audio : AAC, 192 kb/s (VBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream