View Single Post
Old 11-01-2019, 12:44 AM

It was fun hanging out with you after school today, but you better get going. My mom will be home soon, and I'm not allowed to have boys over. I'm sure my mother would love you, but that doesn't change the rules. What does that look you're giving me mean? What? Oh my gosh! No! Haha, we can't have sex! I'm a virgin, and my mom says I should wait until I find someone special. Of course you're special! Well. Maybe we can't have sex yet, but maybe we could do something else. It doesn't count if I use my feet, right? This is going to be fun! Wow. Your cock is huge! I've never seen anything like it before. Alright, now let me slide your throbbing boner between my wrinkly soles. We're both loving this so much, I'm glad we decided to get a little naughty I turn around so you can get a nice view of my ass in the cute little shorts, while I pump my feet up and down on your cock. I flip back over and grasp you with just my toes, and I drive you absolutely wild! Your whole body starts shaking, and I think I know what that means. Are you about to come? Wow! This is so exciting, I've never seen cum before. Yes! Please, cum for me! Put that yummy stuff all over my toes. My goodness, so much cum! Let me lick it up and get rid of the evidence, because I think I just heard my mom drive up. We better get you out of here, before we get caught!
Models:

Duration: 5 min 37 s
Resolution: 2160 x 3 840
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 1.15 GiB
Download From AnzFile