View Single Post
Old 09-11-2019, 05:24 AM

Full HD 1080p. It has been far too long since I've fucked my tight little asshole, so tonight I decided it's about time to give it the pounding it deserves! I got all dressed up for you in my sexy white bondage lingerie cuz I wanna be your naughty little slut tonight . First I get my asshole nice and warmed up with my fingers, and then I grab my brand new glass butt plug and slowly slide it inside. I tease you for a bit, shaking and jiggling my perfectly plugged ass and spreading my cheeks apart to show off the pretty pink glass flower. Then I take my Hitachi wand and start grinding against it, occasionally pressing my fingers against the plug and fucking my asshole with it for added sensation. It doesn't take long for me to have my first orgasm, which makes my ass clench visibly around the plug and my pussy soaking wet. But of course, I can't stop there... I said my ass was in need of a hard fuck tonight, and now that's exactly what I'm gonna do! So I remove the plug from my asshole, and quickly replace it with one of my favourite ribbed glass dildos. My tight asshole is a lot more open and relaxed now thanks to the plug, allowing me to fuck it harder and deeper than ever before. I talk dirty to you as I fuck my ass in a few different positions, telling you what a dirty slut I am and how much I love having your cock buried deep inside my ass. I love it so much that I cum hard two more times, telling you to cum with me right before the last one. I give you a nice close-up shot of my well-fucked asshole and dripping wet pussy as I lick my sweet juices off my fingers.
Models:

Duration: 24 min 16 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 725 MiB
Download From AnzFile