View Single Post
Old 08-19-2019, 08:22 AM

"Hey! Wakey Wakey! What happened? You just fell asleep in the middle of our dinner, HOW RUDE! Wait, What? You think *I* did this!? Well. I might of slipped *something* special into your drink that made you go nighty night, tee hee. Oh Noo, you're all tied up! I know. not exactly what you had planned for our first date.right? That's okay, I promise we can still have fun! We’re going to play a game, it’s my favorite! It's called, How Long Can You Survive?! Today I thought I'd see how long you can hold your breath, are you ready? This ass is going to take your breath away.
“If you want air, you’re going to have to take it from my ass! Hey, don’t pass out yet! I have something special for you.” I fill my panties with wet poop and smoosh my ass against your face, and you’re struggling but it’s not enough–I take off my soiled panties and smother you with my gigantic crap covered ass and pussy!!
“Take a deep breath! This is going to be your last chance for air, I'm not getting up again. Take it. Take it! TAKE IT! TAKE ALL THAT DIRTY ASS! Hey! I don't feel you breathing down there! Are you okay?.Don't make me get up!
“Oohh no! I did it again. Oh well, at least you survived longer than the last one!”
Models: LoveRachelle2

Duration: 10 min 5 s
Resolution: 480 x 854
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 607 MiB
Download From AnzFile