View Single Post
Old 08-11-2019, 08:21 PM

I've put together a series of clips that I took for a friend while he was making me fuck my butt and degrade myself. I refer to "daddy" during the clip.
I push as hard as I can to get the non-lubed, big dildo up my butt, it hurts but I'm able to push it in all the way like a big girl. Daddy said if I can get it halfway in then I can take it out and get it slobbery with my mouth! I pull it out and I'm not surprised that it has poop on it and I know that I'm supposed to lick it off like the yucky girl that I am. Sucking, spitting and making 'ew' noises I enjoy doing these gross things.
I push it into my butt again while it has lots of spit on it fucking my butt even harder, it starts to hurt so daddy tells me I have to give ten counts of hard thrusts into my butt, I do so and I don't stop after ten, I love hurting my butt because I know I deserve it all while whimpering. When I pull it out it's even more messy than the first time! I start licking and sucking on it saying "I don't want to" and degrading myself saying things like "pretty girls don't have to do this" and "I'm worthless". I know I need to be good at entertaining. Once the dildo is all slobbery I turn around and show my messy butthole to the camera, I push out and there's still a little bit of poop coming out. The last thing I say is "I'm sorry, daddy" for being so gross.
Models: GwenyT

Duration: 8 min 15 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 615 MiB
Download From AnzFile